Why so much hype about Trousdale Co.?

u-nv-me

Didn't say that. Don't put words in my mouth. 3A has some good teams. Obviously Clint moved TC to 3A because 1A and 2A he didn't think he'd compete as well. Unfortuately it has given your YELLOW jackets quite a name.

they got their name from dominating all the privates in the 90's. they would dominate them this year as well.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was TCs dream come true! No competition. Please Mr. TSSAA, put us in a Division that we will be assured winning every game. Please take all the competition out for us. Just keep on playing RBS Clint. Your the MAN!!!!!!

how can u say when your school got the same beating as all the other school SC IS NOTHING COMPARED TO TC and for south pit i hope youll win so we can shut pitt up like all the other teams

I think the best Idea would be to go ahead and give Trousdale the gold ball, take them out of the playoffs so we could really see who is second. Its possible the second best team may get elimanated by Trousdale and one of the west teams get our trophy. Maybe they will see there is no competition for them in 1a and move up to 2a next season. Sort of like whooping your little sister, what fun is that.

Edited by pujo

I think the best Idea would be to go ahead and give Trousdale the gold ball, take them out of the playoffs so we could really see who is second. Its possible the second best team may get elimanated by Trousdale and one of the west teams get our trophy. Maybe they will see there is no competition for them in 1a and move up to 2a next season. Sort of like whooping your little sister, what fun is that.

I have an idea! Let's apply a multiplier to Trousdale County. Pugo you have a history of being a Private hater. Now I guess you are a Trousdale hater as they stand in the way of Cloudland getting a gold ball. Eventually you can eliminate all the schools that are better and you will get that ball. It will have a lot of meaning then. Kind of like kissing your sister,

I have an idea! Let's apply a multiplier to Trousdale County. Pugo you have a history of being a Private hater. Now I guess you are a Trousdale hater as they stand in the way of Cloudland getting a gold ball. Eventually you can eliminate all the schools that are better and you will get that ball. It will have a lot of meaning then. Kind of like kissing your sister,

You have me all wrong, I,m not even close to a private hater. They do a heck of a job. It just got sort of crazy, all 1a was about was whicth private school was the best. I don,t hate Trousdale or anyone for that matter. They just have more talent than nearly all the 1a schools. The cards are always going to be stacked in someones favor. I do like our chances better this way. There is only one of them.