Biggest surpirse team this year

scoutteam77

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess everyone is forgetting about LA VERGNE!!!. Going form 1-9 to 7-2 is pretty dang impressive.But the sad thing is there #4 seed...but lets see if they cant get it done.

I guess everyone is forgetting about LA VERGNE!!!. Going form 1-9 to 7-2 is pretty dang impressive.But the sad thing is there #4 seed...but lets see if they cant get it done.

well nobody thought that we (McEwen) would make it as far as we did. we turned around from a 2-8 record to a 6-4 (6-5 if u count playoffs) year. and i have to say that is quite an accomplishment. and everybody was counting us out. people were saying 0-10 , 1-9, and 2-8 again. but we did better. had a winning record and made the playoffs for the 1st time in 7 years. so i think that we had a big suprise team.

And you guys played hard every game #77 good luck next year hope to see you start didn't really understand why you didn't this year cause you r a pretty good sized boy

well i hope that i do get to next year too. seeing as a i will be a senior :D ... but it was fun this year cheering on my team. and i play quite a bit on the varsity in practice... What's up wit dat?