DB BullDawg

BigReno

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DB will not win state this year... they won't beat Greeneville, let alone Science Hill.... so that sets them at #3 in region 1... and that's if they beat Crockett too, who is supposed to bring out a solid team.... you idiots are hyping this "bulldawg" kid up way to much... he's nothing special.. I mean, heck, he gassed out in a 5 minute match at a preseason tourney... and yes, he did lose to a Greeneville guy by 2 points or so at the Crockett preseason, and the match wasn't too great either, "bulldawg" kept fleeing the mat but never got called for it.... and for me to finish, go run or practice or something instead of wasting your time hyping up a kid who will be lucky to place at the Region Tournament this year.... game, set, match goes to me....

rofl!!!!! beautifully put Mr. Ears.....

Edited by ZekeJones

DB will not win state this year... they won't beat Greeneville, let alone Science Hill.... so that sets them at #3 in region 1... and that's if they beat Crockett too, who is supposed to bring out a solid team.... you idiots are hyping this "bulldawg" kid up way to much... he's nothing special.. I mean, heck, he gassed out in a 5 minute match at a preseason tourney... and yes, he did lose to a Greeneville guy by 2 points or so at the Crockett preseason, and the match wasn't too great either, "bulldawg" kept fleeing the mat but never got called for it.... and for me to finish, go run or practice or something instead of wasting your time hyping up a kid who will be lucky to place at the Region Tournament this year.... game, set, match goes to me....

Lighten up Tears, the Bulldawg's for real, the hype is for fun :rolleyes:

Roll Tribe!

I can understand that.. but why hype up a guy that supposedly won't make the varsity spot?? I don't get that.... and the tribe will do nothing but roll over gassed out if they don't get in shape and stop talking on the internet

Hey the last time I checked nobody asked you for your opinion on DB wrestling!! I dont understand why your talking all of this crap to Bulldawg. I'd like to see you try to wrestle him I bet he'd pin you in 8 seconds!! So boy why don't you shut up and just keep it that way cause no one wants to hear you talk this crap to Bulldawg when you are just sitting at a computer somewhere hidin from him!!!!

ROLL TRIBE ROLL!!!

P.S. this is you -> :blink: HA HA HA