Gordonsville vs. Trousdale County

tchsno1fan

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: my god stifler let me do a lil math !!! without extra points (field goals or 2 point conversions ) 6 times 6 = 36 times 3 ( repeted more than once ) = 108 :lol: i dont think so

Sorry i didn't make myself clear...all those will probably reach the endzone...only 2 or 3 will each it more than once... ;) 6x6=36 + 2x6=12 + all 8 extra points = 56... ;)

Yup, I did. I would be funny if they let my brother play. He will next year, I can wait to see that. LOL, Tigers they think they are going to run all over yall, take care of business.

Yeah....... hummmm..... you think you're funny don't you??? Tigers..... we ARE gonna run all over you....... so, take care of what business....... there ain't nothing to take care of.......

Are you saying TC doesn't run thier mouth...HAHAHAHAHHAHA....PLEASE!

As far as hitting hard: Jackson, Holmes, Alexander, Halfacre, Babcock, Williams, ETC..... NUFF SAID. Or my personal favorite the 42 (Jackson) - 18 (Holmes) combo will Shake Ya Up!!!!!!

GO TIGERS SHOW EM WHAT YOUR MADE OF !!!!!

Well...... if you are as talented as half of our boys with the guidance of our coaches...... you're technically allowed to run your mouth......... just a lil' bit....... don't hate just cause you ain't got nothin to brag about!

Are you saying TC doesn't run thier mouth...HAHAHAHAHHAHA....PLEASE!

As far as hitting hard: Jackson, Holmes, Alexander, Halfacre, Babcock, Williams, ETC..... NUFF SAID. Or my personal favorite the 42 (Jackson) - 18 (Holmes) combo will Shake Ya Up!!!!!!

GO TIGERS SHOW EM WHAT YOUR MADE OF !!!!!

i never said we didnt run our mouths but our helmets and the score board hav been doin most of our talkin for the last 18 years and thats pretty sad if they have to hit in combos to shake people up i played with guys when i was a soph that would take out three tigers busting up wedges on kick off :D:D:D

Edited by snoball5278

i never said we didnt run our mouths but our helmets and the score board hav been doin most of our talkin for the last 18 years and thats pretty sad if they have to hit in combos to shake people up i played with guys when i was a soph that would take out three tigers busting up wedges on kick off :D:D:D

Was that 18 years ago?????