Loudon vs Oliver Springs ( round 2 / act 2 )

Fan2Fan

As far as OS passing the ball, Kelley was 6-11 Friday for 73 yards. I don't remember a bad throw. He's a senior and has a good arm. Oliver Springs' passing game isn't that complicated, but Kelley doesn't make a lot of mistakes and usually they pick up good yardage when they do complete a pass. Kelley has completed 34 passes on the season for 530 yards.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i honestly dont see what the big deal is its just something for fun its kinda dumb for anyone to get mad over.....and i dont see what OS is gonna be shooting fireworks off for anyway...COMEON REDSKINS SHUT THESE PEOPLE UP FOR GOOD SHOW THEM THAT THE REDSKINS AINT NO JOKE

The fireworks are a big deal they are against TSSAA rules check it out!!!!!!!!

GO BOBCATS!!

The OS player shouldnt be on the team. I dont care what was said to him, you dont go after a fan. As a player you must be able to keep your composure. But anyways, the game. Loudon should win by a pretty good amount, but you never know. My prediction? Loudon rolls, then they get rolled (big time)!

Ever played at Loudon? Sweetwater? (as a visitor) These have to be the roughest places to go and play, from fans cussing you to the band being spit on, on the way in. Yes you should keep your composure, how much composure did you have at 15, 16 I rest my case

The fireworks are a big deal they are against TSSAA rules check it out!!!!!!!!

GO BOBCATS!!

a player taking a swing at anyone is against TSSAA rules. I was being nice before but now here are my unleashed thoughts. if the kid can not control himself then he needs to be off the team and banned from OS events ( yes that can be done). doesn't matter who he is or how good he plays ( referring to all teams) I don't care what kind of syndrome he has he is a ticking time bomb. IF he were to take a swing at me for just heckling him then at that point he is a man and had better be able to take it like a man. I am sure alot of kids will ride the fence just to get to him Friday night. why shouldn't they. he has a weakness and we should penetrate that weakness and conquer our foes. I see an ejection coming for him because he has a problem. I have been to O.S. home games and you really have nothing to gripe about.

Open containers and drinking alcohol at a game is against TSSAA rules and also illegal. so I hope you all do not try to sneak in corn squeezuns like some of the fans did last time. because this time they will be cited or arrested. and we will not shoot the fireworks so all you cry babies....or should I say CRY BABIES can stop whinning and come to the game.... we will be nice.

I do not mean this to the good people of O.S. this is intended to those that wish to act like jerks and you all know who you are and if this offends you then I guess you are one of the jerks. and if you reply back in a negative way you also fall in that catgory.

fireworks- $20.00.....fence hecklers- a dime a dozen..... the look on O.S. faces win they go home for the year - PRICELESS.

Loudon 42

O.S. 20

a player taking a swing at anyone is against TSSAA rules. I was being nice before but now here are my unleashed thoughts. if the kid can not control himself then he needs to be off the team and banned from OS events ( yes that can be done). doesn't matter who he is or how good he plays ( referring to all teams) I don't care what kind of syndrome he has he is a ticking time bomb. IF he were to take a swing at me for just heckling him then at that point he is a man and had better be able to take it like a man. I am sure alot of kids will ride the fence just to get to him Friday night. why shouldn't they. he has a weakness and we should penetrate that weakness and conquer our foes. I see an ejection coming for him because he has a problem. I have been to O.S. home games and you really have nothing to gripe about.

Open containers and drinking alcohol at a game is against TSSAA rules and also illegal. so I hope you all do not try to sneak in corn squeezuns like some of the fans did last time. because this time they will be cited or arrested. and we will not shoot the fireworks so all you cry babies....or should I say CRY BABIES can stop whinning and come to the game.... we will be nice.

I do not mean this to the good people of O.S. this is intended to those that wish to act like jerks and you all know who you are and if this offends you then I guess you are one of the jerks. and if you reply back in a negative way you also fall in that catgory.

fireworks- $20.00.....fence hecklers- a dime a dozen..... the look on O.S. faces win they go home for the year - PRICELESS.

Loudon 42

O.S. 20

Don't think you will get off that easy. There is also basketball, baseball seasons left and if you misstreat ours you will and should get the same. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't think you will get off that easy. There is also basketball, baseball seasons left and if you misstreat ours you will and should get the same. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come on guys its a game. No wait a GAME. The player was ejected for fighting he sat out the next week and has paid his time according to TSSAA rules. Lets all move on

I think loudon wins unless they beat themselves. Nothing against OS becuase they obviously showed some heart by getting this far but I just think loudon is more talented.

GO big RED

I didnt see the first game, but Loudon probably is more talented than Oliver Springs, 200 extra students helps that cause, but I think Oliver Springs will be ready for the battle in the trenches and come out with a close win. Give it to Haynes and pull out some play-action pass and things could end very well for Oliver Springs on Friday night. Go Bobcats

ooh yea please teach you grow men to act like grow MEN and not taunt a 16 year old boy!!!!!!

haha another person who cant take a joke...if you want to get serious about this then fine by me...ive been to a few Os sporting events and they are no better then anywhere else so dont sit there on your high horse and act like your students are all high and mighty they yell at players too...and as for YOU makeing the comment on the fireworks GET OVER IT..OS are the only people who ive heard cry about it..i mean honestly get over yourselfs...if you will give me a good reason as to why they bother you and the TSSAA rules does not count then i will agree with you and tell you its uncalled for but i honestly think the only reason it bugged yall so much is becasue we won the game and yall didnt have anything to be happy about...the fireworks are just a little something extra for fun...so like i said get off ur DANG high horse and get over it...and enjoy the bus ride up there because the one on the way home will be full of tears and heartbreak (GET THEM BIG RED AND SHUT THEM UP)

Edited by Newschoolredskinfan

Ever played at Loudon? Sweetwater? (as a visitor) These have to be the roughest places to go and play, from fans cussing you to the band being spit on, on the way in. Yes you should keep your composure, how much composure did you have at 15, 16 I rest my case

Have you know i am 16 and i did play at sweetwater this year.. and i dont remember swinging at any fans..