Alcoa vs. CAK

Tornadofan15

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a Tennessee committment and being a Tennessee player is two different things.

Alcoa has talent but 2A must be really bad this year. I think they are the best in 2A East, but how good is it really? Good luck to CAK

I'm anxiously looking for a Loudon-Alcoa rematch in two weeks in the Quarterfinals. Loudon played Alcoa as close as anyone in 2A has this year early on.

Loudon played solidly on defense, only giving up 28 points against Alcoa's first team (for the majority if not all of the game). Loudon's offense has been clicking much better as of late, and it's not purely resting on the head of Josh Hawkins to carry the load. The passing game is sound, and there are multiple runners who can move the ball.

If Alcoa's going to lose in the playoffs, it will be to Loudon. That's the matchup to watch for.

I'm anxiously looking for a Loudon-Alcoa rematch in two weeks in the Quarterfinals. Loudon played Alcoa as close as anyone in 2A has this year early on.

Loudon played solidly on defense, only giving up 28 points against Alcoa's first team (for the majority if not all of the game). Loudon's offense has been clicking much better as of late, and it's not purely resting on the head of Josh Hawkins to carry the load. The passing game is sound, and there are multiple runners who can move the ball.

If Alcoa's going to lose in the playoffs, it will be to Loudon. That's the matchup to watch for.

ok well the way i look at this game is Alcoa scored 28 pts with brandon warren and at the maryville game they scored only 21 without him so i believe loudons D is up there with maryville and that game will up to loudons D to win it and as for the CAK game im pulling for CAK

ok well the way i look at this game is Alcoa scored 28 pts with brandon warren and at the maryville game they scored only 21 without him so i believe loudons D is up there with maryville and that game will up to loudons D to win it and as for the CAK game im pulling for CAK

Loudon played really well defensively against Alcoa and it was the second best defense we saw. Both teams gotta take care of business this week first. Good luck to Loudon. :lol:

Loudon played really well defensively against Alcoa and it was the second best defense we saw. Both teams gotta take care of business this week first. Good luck to Loudon. :lol:

thank you im really glad to be seeing ppl finaly repecting loudon and good luck to alcoa and i said early that i was pulling for CAK but reading about how everyone is saying how good loudon played alcoa i want alcoa to win so good luck and hopefully we will see u in 2 weeks

thank you im really glad to be seeing ppl finaly repecting loudon and good luck to alcoa and i said early that i was pulling for CAK but reading about how everyone is saying how good loudon played alcoa i want alcoa to win so good luck and hopefully we will see u in 2 weeks

I said it way back after the 1st game we played , that Loudon would win out and the teams would meet again. You have the right attitude. If you want to be the best you gotta play them and beat them. Hope to see you guys in 2 weeks. :lol:

Say YOU "Believe loudons D is up there with maryville"!

Alcoa did not score on Maryville's starters till late in the 3rd qtr, and there were subs in the game during that one broken play. In the 4th Qtr Alcoa, scored 15 of the 21 they got that night because Quarles called off the dogs.

If Loudon's "D" is not where you "Believe" it is, Alcoa is going to hang as many points on you as they can.