Alcoa vs. CAK

Tornadofan15

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CAK will be better prepared than last time and will be battle tested after a season in 2A. They know more about what to expect from the Tornadoes and their excellent coaching staff will have them ready. I see this game being closer than the first one but still not close. :thumb:

After the win last week Alcoa should be rolling . I see another 55 to 6 score .

I also think this game will be much closer than the 1st meeting. CAK is much improved. Alcoa has also lost local fan support with their tacky run-it-up tactic last evening. Maybe they thought this was the BCS and they'd get extra credit in their next game for total points scored?

How do you bring an Alcoa fan back to reality?

Show him the film of any Maryville-Alcoa game.......

Go Warriors!!!

Alcoa scoring 91 on an outmanned GP squad shows the amount of class Alcoa has------NONE! Coach Reid better remember he will not always have the horses he has now. He won't always have Tennessee committments living with him. CAK has no chance just like all the other 2A teams in this state. We can only hope for a big upset from someone.

For those of you talking about Alcoa's lack of class, here's classless:

Booing when G-P made their touchdown (didn't happen)

Insisting that the full 4 quarters be played (didn't happen)

Keeping the starters in for the entire 1st half (didn't happen)

Going for the "big plays" with the 2nd and 3rd, and 4th string (didn't happen)

Chanting at the opposing team "Over-rated" (didn't happen....wait, that happened to Alcoa during it's only loss)

If you had actually been at the game, you would've seen the fans shaking their heads in disbelief that they paid $7 to watch practice. Excitement? None after Alcoa's 2nd offensive series. You would've seen a bunch of parents happy that their sons got some playing time and got to do what they had been trained to do in practice. No disrespect to G-P; they were just out played and out manned. I admire G-P for not laying down or quitting after half-time.

Okay, yesterday's over...on to Friday's game:

Alcoa: 55

CAK: 14

BLOW 'EM AWAY, BIG A!!!

Edited by aliastn