Creek Wood vs Lexington

CWHSFan

bulldog - I am a 25 to 30 year Lipscomb fan. I can guarantee you I will be pulling for Creek Wood over a west TN team. I picked and pulled for Creek Wood and Cheatham Co. last week. Did not see any hope for Marshall but would have enjoyed it if they won also. I would have even pulled for Page if they had made the playoffs. It is OK if you can't be for the "evil" private school; we've never needed you before.

Why was the 2A Nashville region such a joke this year. You do mean the region that was won by a public school. Am I correct?

First of all maximus.... post #1...and this so typical of the same DL guys posting under so many names.......I never asked if you needed me...I doubt that DL "needs" or "wants" anything. I think they have a very good football team and should be in the same region with Goodpasture, Ezell, FRA, etc that's all. The Nashville region was stacked with private schools....no wonder since Ronnie Carter's son coaches at one. I think that a multiplier is very wrong. I could give you 7,000 to 13,000 reasons why. I am not sure what titanman means with his comment. Like I said DL is very good and I know what good quality football is....they just don't belong as far as I feel about it

I have already stated that I will "sit" out a Lexington- DL match-up if that happens......

That is why I am rooting for a Creekwood-Cheatham rematch.

Go Creekwood......38-35!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybee a lexington fan out there can tell me if a rumor i herd is true. i herd yall have a big hawk that is made of wood or something, and that yall are going to burn it IF yall can win. if this is true yall are really pathetic and need something more to do like, think of an excuse why CW beat yall and what oh what are we going to do with a huge hawk that we built to show how bad we are. fellas that idea is straight out of the CDC classroom dddeeerrrrrrrhhhhh. well if not good luck and try to stay out of 33s way. :lol:

Edited by boinka_maybee_05

Maybee a lexington fan out there can tell me if a rumor i herd is true. i herd yall have a big hawk that is made of wood or something, and that yall are going to burn it IF yall can win. if this is true yall are really pathetic and need something more to do like, think of an excuse why CW beat yall and what oh what are we going to do with a huge hawk that we built to show how bad we are. fellas that idea is straight out of the CDC classroom dddeeerrrrrrrhhhhh. well if not good luck and try to stay out of 33s way. :D

That is no where near true. We don't have a hawk. This will be an good game with two teams that match up pretty good from what I can tell. We as Tiger fans are not "cocky", we are just proud of our team and get tired of you guys coming up with all the excuses of why we won't win.

Region 6 is weak....We'll call TSSAA tomorrow and see if they can straighten that situation out. Who would they have to put in there to make you guys happy?

Lexington's playoff runs have ended early....We'll let our players know they aren't supposed to be here and doing this.

Lexington's non-Region schedule is weak.....Well every team that we played non region was in the playoffs but maybe we can get a call into Fulmer and the Vols and see if they want to be on our non-Region schedule next year. Maybe they won't be so bad next year because I would hate for that to be another excuse.

Lexington just plays teams from their area, they don't go to Memphis.....We'll call Sheffield and find out where they went because they must have moved.

Lexington has had some bad playoff appearances in the past few years. But this isn't the last few years. Again I say this will be a close game and these two teams will be pretty evenly matched. This will be the best team Lexington has played outside of probably Hardin Co. which was a 4a playoff team that nearly upset a powerhouse team in Memphis East last week. May there be no injuries on either side of the field for this game. This will be a close one but I am going with the Tigers 31-27.

That is no where near true. We don't have a hawk. This will be an good game with two teams that match up pretty good from what I can tell. We as Tiger fans are not "cocky", we are just proud of our team and get tired of you guys coming up with all the excuses of why we won't win.

Region 6 is weak....We'll call TSSAA tomorrow and see if they can straighten that situation out. Who would they have to put in there to make you guys happy?

Lexington's playoff runs have ended early....We'll let our players know they aren't supposed to be here and doing this.

Lexington's non-Region schedule is weak.....Well every team that we played non region was in the playoffs but maybe we can get a call into Fulmer and the Vols and see if they want to be on our non-Region schedule next year. Maybe they won't be so bad next year because I would hate for that to be another excuse.

Lexington just plays teams from their area, they don't go to Memphis.....We'll call Sheffield and find out where they went because they must have moved.

Lexington has had some bad playoff appearances in the past few years. But this isn't the last few years. Again I say this will be a close game and these two teams will be pretty evenly matched. This will be the best team Lexington has played outside of probably Hardin Co. which was a 4a playoff team that nearly upset a powerhouse team in Memphis East last week. May there be no injuries on either side of the field for this game. This will be a close one but I am going with the Tigers 31-27.

Well...I have to say that your attempt at moving Lexington to an underdog role and your comments that are dripping with attempted sarcastic self pity doesn't work.

Your comments last week centered on gloating and beating your own chest...........are you changing your mind????

Creekwood!!

Maybee a lexington fan out there can tell me if a rumor i herd is true. i herd yall have a big hawk that is made of wood or something, and that yall are going to burn it IF yall can win. if this is true yall are really pathetic and need something more to do like, think of an excuse why CW beat yall and what oh what are we going to do with a huge hawk that we built to show how bad we are. fellas that idea is straight out of the CDC classroom dddeeerrrrrrrhhhhh. well if not good luck and try to stay out of 33s way. :D

This guy is hilarious, He wishes he could play football but since he can't he wants to get on here and talk big. :D

that last post needs NO comment from ondeck23 you can get off my donkey any time now. mr. ISS

I haven't got on your donkey yet Mr. Blackmore. If you really wanted these players to do good and be respected you wouldn't get on here saying how good we are and how we are going to beat everyone down. Giles is a good example!!

Hope to see you again soon in room 215

:D

I haven't got on your donkey yet Mr. Blackmore. If you really wanted these players to do good and be respected you wouldn't get on here saying how good we are and how we are going to beat everyone down. Giles is a good example!!

Hope to see you again soon in room 215

:D

ok ill take your advice thanks CW24 LEX.21

Edited by boinka_maybee_05