Creek Wood vs Lexington

CWHSFan

Im trying to figure out bulldog what school are you rutin for friday

Creekwood...my friend and I have been since they made the playoffs. The Creakwood item was a little parody of words for my Lexington folks.

Man you should be reading the other thread!

Edited by bulldog69

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing that worries me is the playoff experience. creekwood might have butterflies inthe first half like always. i dont think that creekwood is going to be able to win if they play their usual first half football. if theyplay good first half they can win this game.

well boobie for some strange reason the i'm feeling the karma in the locker room and from the players that this is the one The game the whole state of tennessee fears the game CW gets on all cylinders and plays a whole game. It's never been such a feeling with the guys i think this maybe it but hey CW football players i just got one question................WHO'S HOUSE!!!!!?????

well boobie for some strange reason the i'm feeling the karma in the locker room and from the players that this is the one The game the whole state of tennessee fears the game CW gets on all cylinders and plays a whole game. It's never been such a feeling with the guys i think this maybe it but hey CW football players i just got one question................WHO'S HOUSE!!!!!?????

i think both yall are right i hate seeing the last minute come backs and the stink A^S^S 1st halves but the super bowl 2nd halves. i want a WHOLE game played like the super bowl. not saying every game we stunk in the first half.

Edited by boinka_maybee_05

about the big guy for CW he does get in a little bit each game and he may be really slow but he's actually pretty good caz all he does is throw size and power into you and that's alot more momentum than one man can take but,about the game for some strange reason the i'm feeling the karma in the locker room and from the players that this is the one The game the whole state of tennessee fears the game CW gets on all cylinders and plays a whole game. It's never been such a feeling with the guys i think this maybe it but hey CW football players i just got one question................WHO'S HOUSE!!!!!?????

Whether you like Lexingotn or not, here is article thats just 1 example why people in West Tennessee think this team is so special. Not mentioned is that the 14 year old cousin that DeBerry lost this spring was also Buckley's cousin and lived 4 houses up the street from him. Also not mentioned is shooting that took place in Lexington that injured a Lexington student, and resulted in death threats to Lexington football players the week of the Chester county game. They ended up dismissing school for a couple of days and playing the game Saturday morining instead of Friday night.

This team had a lot of excuses to lay down and lose but through it all they are 11-0,

here is the link to the article

http://www.jacksonsun.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar.../511100309/1006

Edited by PrepFanatic

Word for the game: Intangibles

1) Lexington has one of the best kicking game in the state --- something that is not usually a big part of high school football.

2) Lexington can play a game by scratching it out till the end but they are very good at taking advantage of a big play (2 picks for TDs vs Marshall Co.). They love to get going by making a big play and piling on the points until the game gets out of hand.

As a former alum, when i heard this team was 5-0 back in the early fall, i was puzzled. I thought as most people did: "They must not have played anyone yet". I was correct. But what astonished me was when the match-ups got more and more difficult, they were winning by larger margins and putting the games away earlier and earlier. Lexington is the clear favorite going into this game. In order for Creek Wood to hang around and make it a nailbiter they are gonna have to keep Lexington from scoring because they will not win a shootout. Good luck guys and i hope to see y'all 12-0 come saturday!!!

Please quit wasting my time by putting up a bunch of biased garbage and not explaining why thats how you feel...Its OK to root for your alma mater/favorite team but stop wastin my time by sayin stupid shizzle like "Creekwood will win cuz they rock!!!" you mofos are wastin valuble memory space on this site

Whether you like Lexingotn or not, here is article thats just 1 example why people in West Tennessee think this team is so special. Not mentioned is that the 14 year old cousin that DeBerry lost this spring was also Buckley's cousin and lived 4 houses up the street from him. Also not mentioned is shooting that took place in Lexington that injured a Lexington student, and resulted in death threats to Lexington football players the week of the Chester county game. They ended up dismissing school for a couple of days and playing the game Saturday morining instead of Friday night.

This team had a lot of excuses to lay down and lose but through it all they are 11-0,

here is the link to the article

http://www.jacksonsun.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar.../511100309/1006

The young man in the article is one of the finest young people you will ever meet period. When a adult says something to him or ask him something, it is always

"yes sir, or no sir. Has been that way since he was in t-ball. A young man that anyone would be proud to call their own. :blink:

There is a reason Jonathan is the way he is....his family. I've known them since he was a baby. I worked with his dad and granddad, went to college with his mom, and was lucky enough to coach Jonanthan his fresman year. You'll not find a better young man.

I can remember David his dad taking handoffs in the late 70's and man was he tough. One guy couldn't tackle him (unless it was his brother Bobby). Kids like Jonathan are what makes high school football so special.

There is a reason Jonathan is the way he is....his family. I've known them since he was a baby. I worked with his dad and granddad, went to college with his mom, and was lucky enough to coach Jonanthan his fresman year. You'll not find a better young man.

I can remember David his dad taking handoffs in the late 70's and man was he tough. One guy couldn't tackle him (unless it was his brother Bobby). Kids like Jonathan are what makes high school football so special.

I know them well too. Was in the same class as Bobby. I also coached John too out at the park. I think I know who you are if bd are intials.

You're right about Jonathan. Bobby's big and strong enough to tackle a moving trian :thumb: