Creek Wood vs Lexington

CWHSFan

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb: Just let everyone underestimate the Redhawks, that is to their advantage. They like the underdog role. Just believe me they will be ready to play. Has anyone at Lexington seen Creek Wood play? Well just be ready for some smash mouth football, they will bring it so just be ready :lol: CW will win this one in a close one.

Has anyone from Creek Wood seen Lexington play? There are just as many people on here picking Creek Wood to win as people picking Lexington. None of us fans know who will win. I bet it ticks Lexington off something fierce to see Creek Wood people saying that are basically a fluke and will lose. Those boys are really fired up because of all the people saying they will lose. Looks like Lexington is the underdog to hear all you people talk. Lexington hasn't got any respect all year and that isn't starting now. Keep talking it up

Guest catfish-hunter

Catfish is just yanking you guys chains here....trying to stir the pot with all the Lexington fans. On another thread, he said Lexington was for real and liked someone picking them in the state finals against Fulton. Its funny if you follow the different threads and see people flip flop. Too funny

No I told treefifty74 that his opinion was a good one. I never stated my picks for each classification, although you can see my 2A & 3A picks on the threads where you can actually make playoff predictions.

Nice Try :thumb:

Has anyone from Creek Wood seen Lexington play? There are just as many people on here picking Creek Wood to win as people picking Lexington. None of us fans know who will win. I bet it ticks Lexington off something fierce to see Creek Wood people saying that are basically a fluke and will lose. Those boys are really fired up because of all the people saying they will lose. Looks like Lexington is the underdog to hear all you people talk. Lexington hasn't got any respect all year and that isn't starting now. Keep talking it up

first of all creekwood is taking lexington very seriously. second how so u think creekwood feels when yall say they shouldnt even show up? creekwood is feeding off of crap like that.and just in case you didnt see the picks, 91% are picking lex to beat creekwood. so you keep talkin it up!!

WELL CREEKWOOD THIS IS WHAT YALL ARE WAITING FOR. FRIDAY IS JUST ABOUT HERE. I WISH YALL THE BEST OF LUCK. I HOPE YALL OPEN A CAN ON THOSE BOYS. ALSO YALL HAVE GREAT COACHING SO I THINK YALL WILL PROVE PEOPLE WRONG. WELL I'LL BE KEEPING UP WITH YALL.

GOOD LUCK!

JUST REMEMBER "I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHICH STRENTHENETH ME" PEACE OUT!!!!!

It's this way every year when these regions play. Instead of knowing a lot about a team "next door" you would think these regions are 1,000 miles apart.

Part of that comes from concentrating on your local rivals. Sometimes I think that is good. We played Crockett two years in a row and beat Earnest Williams to death...put him out of the game 2nd year we played them.....if we had read or knew a lot about him....we might have been "skeered" to tackle him.

That attempt by Brett Dawson's post to rile up the "UNDERDOG" Lexington team was hilarious........my side is still splitting!!

Every expert over here in Middle Tn on the radio and TV picks Lexington by at least TWO TD"s.........so that underdog bit won't cut it anywhere but Lexington...Good thing for Creekwood.....they still have to play the game and let the experts "Guess"

Wonder how anyone can convince a 11-0 Lexington player that he is an underdog??

Creekwood....know that you have to play a complete game....I am counting on that 4th QTR belonging to you....I've seen it before.