Coalfield vs. Cloudland 2nd round!

Guest Shocker0

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's to the Cloudland team. They showed class, and played a good game. # 37 had he stayed in the game, it would have been different. He is a load, and carried the mail that first drive.

As for Class, both teams showed class with a meeting in the middle of the field.

That was the very worst thing that could happen to Cloudland. Jonah Horney was cloudlands bread and butter, hes a hoss.

Garry Kries is STILL the head coach and does not tolerate this behavior. The assistants all are class acts, and dispise poor behavior. The community expects good behavior on both sides. That was what was so disappointing about last week. Unaka brings things upon themselves. The only in your face that you will see tonight is: good blocking, running, and helmets/shoulders in tackles.

However, taunting from the otherside, like received last week, will just make matters worse.

Hey Jacket, Congratulations and have a safe drive to Hampton next Friday!

It's getting a little repetitive, but I, and You saw the same game Last Year; and like wise, I seem to remember things differently than you. But wouldn't it be nice to get on with our lives? Besides, we all have much to much class to allow this Unaka - Coalfield thing continue, right?

Bring your best game next week. I think these are the best teams from their respective Regions, but what do I know?

Yeah, Krich, but we can't break the cycle, only those involved can and until oneside of the other quits, who ever startes first, then it will continue. But it shouldn't on this thread, agreed?

I think this is a case of the pot calling the kettle black. I am sick and tired of getting on here and seeing you put down Unaka and making them out to be the team that they are not. You all started your crap and Unaka finished it and then you get on here acting like you are some angel when you are the ones that took cheap shots at our boys and turned their face masks a 380 when they were on the ground. I don't want to hear it. Clean up your own backyard before you start on ours.

How about a recap . I've heard a little. Sounded like it got a little messy to me.

Coalfield did everything it took to lose. Six turnovers. Cloudland only capitalized on one. Coalfield held the line on Defense with one 4th and eight stand opening an opportunity for Coalfield to score on a short drive. . Good game, two good football teams.

Edited by CYJacket