Coalfield vs. Cloudland 2nd round!

Guest Shocker0

Guest Shocker0

This should be a very good second round matchup between to very good teams. Coalfield struggled against Unaka (They didn't struggle, just turnovers hurt them) with 5 turnovers and a safety, but still won 27-10. Cloudland comes off of a big 20-13 upset of Midway at home. Now they will have to travel to Coalfield to take on the Yellow Jackets in what is sure to be a great matchup.

If Coalfield can fix the turnovers, and I am sure they will, I say...

Coalfield- 28

Cloudland- 13

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shocker0

Coalfield is playing the best footbal they have this season as far as moving the ball and keeping other teams from moving it. Subtract the turnovers last night and the game should have easily been 49-0, but they had three turnovers inside the 20 and still it only lead to one score for Unaka

Coalfield is playing the best footbal they have this season as far as moving the ball and keeping other teams from moving it. Subtract the turnovers last night and the game should have easily been 49-0, but they had three turnovers inside the 20 and still it only lead to one score for Unaka

And subract the refs and the score could have easily been 22-20 Unaka. BUT you can't blame the refs. The refs, turnovers, good luck and bad luck, those are all factors of the game that no one has control over. Unaka had their chances, but couldn't exacute on third down all night and missed countless tackles. I'm sure Coalfield didn't play their best game of the year, but Unaka came out and hit them hard all night, causing the turnovers. I'm sure Coalfield is going to look over Cloudland just like they did Unaka. Its going to be a good game, to close to call.