Coalfield vs. Cloudland 2nd round!

Guest Shocker0

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Truth is " you just keep predicting that we will get beat. Keep up the good work. You have to win respect every week and Cloudland is doing just that. I hope that our coaches will spread the offense more this week. If we run the double tight end stuff, I wish that we would run the dives to set up the end arounds. You can't expect an end around play to work when you run it 4 times in one offensive drive. You have lull the defense to sleep by running straight at them. The offense moved the ball better using the power I instead of the 4 formations. Plus, when they stack the line like Midway did on our last drive, you have to throw the screen or to the tight end. You can't keep running the same plays over and over. just a thought. I wish our Landers the best of luck.

you mention the turnovers like Coalfield just threw the ball to the ground.. UHS defense caused some of the problems.. I think 3 of the td's were on long runs after several missed tackles got the runner thru the LB's.. our redzone defense just played well and did a good job.. the 3 long runs were our undoing this game.. Cloudland being a bit bigger and stronger than us prolly won't give up those runs.. I haven't seen the official box score but I'm pretty sure we had more total yards against Coalfield compared to Cloudland.. all in all tho proud of tha Rangers.. now lets work hard this offseason and pick up where we left off!

Edited by unakafan07

"Truth is " you just keep predicting that we will get beat. Keep up the good work. You have to win respect every week and Cloudland is doing just that. I hope that our coaches will spread the offense more this week. If we run the double tight end stuff, I wish that we would run the dives to set up the end arounds. You can't expect an end around play to work when you run it 4 times in one offensive drive. You have lull the defense to sleep by running straight at them. The offense moved the ball better using the power I instead of the 4 formations. Plus, when they stack the line like Midway did on our last drive, you have to throw the screen or to the tight end. You can't keep running the same plays over and over. just a thought. I wish our Landers the best of luck.

I can't believe this, but I'm on the same boat with you. Seeing Cloudland win and advance to play Hampton again would be awsome. But, if ya'll do lose, at least Coalfield can come up to Hampton so I can see Coalfield get beat. Best of luck.

I hope Hampton and Cloudland are playing in the third round. Cloudland can win just keep on playing smash mouth football. Make region 1 proud and go get-er-done! Good Luck and God Bless and Stay healthy.

Not gonna happen. I doubt very seriously either one of them will be. Harriman has way too much speed and them boys won't lie down. I'm like "truth" if Coalfield gets in the groove it won't be close.

Not gonna happen. I doubt very seriously either one of them will be. Harriman has way too much speed and them boys won't lie down. I'm like "truth" if Coalfield gets in the groove it won't be close.

That groove gets harder and harder as you move up in the playoffs. And another thing. Sunbright didn't lay down either. I expect two very tough ballgames.

That groove gets harder and harder as you move up in the playoffs. And another thing. Sunbright didn't lay down either. I expect two very tough ballgames.

I know Sunbright didn't lie down, those kids played their hearts out and no doubt about it, they will be much better next year. They just needed to learn that they can play with the big boys and be competitive and I think this year they have seen that.

I know Sunbright didn't lie down, those kids played their hearts out and no doubt about it, they will be much better next year. They just needed to learn that they can play with the big boys and be competitive and I think this year they have seen that.

Sunbright is definately on thre right track. I talked to a bunch of their kids before last nights game. Great bunch of kids. The coaches showed alot of class. They have my respect.

I can't believe this, but I'm on the same boat with you. Seeing Cloudland win and advance to play Hampton again would be awsome. But, if ya'll do lose, at least Coalfield can come up to Hampton so I can see Coalfield get beat. Best of luck.

Yea I would love to see them cocky sons of guns get their tails whipped up here in Carter co. but good luck to the Highlanders and "take em to the wood shed"as The King always says.

I think you said the same thing before harriman played cosby and your right they do have a ton of speed , but you also predicted a huge win for harriman. Give me your honest opinion willy did you underestimate cosby or overestimate harriman. I dont think harriman can stop hampton's run game. Cosby is just as fast and plays as good of defense as hampton but hamptons O line is far better than cosby (right now)

Hampton - 28

Harriman- 14

Cloudland- 21

Coalfield - 17

Edited by old24eagle