Coalfield vs. Cloudland 2nd round!

Guest Shocker0

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shocker0
And subract the refs and the score could have easily been 22-20 Unaka. BUT you can't blame the refs. The refs, turnovers, good luck and bad luck, those are all factors of the game that no one has control over. Unaka had their chances, but couldn't exacute on third down all night and missed countless tackles. I'm sure Coalfield didn't play their best game of the year, but Unaka came out and hit them hard all night, causing the turnovers. I'm sure Coalfield is going to look over Cloudland just like they did Unaka. Its going to be a good game, to close to call.

For your info, Coalfield hasn't looked a single team over this year, except maybe Oliver Springs and they lost they game. One of the players said that they go one game at a time instead of looking farther along then what they should, which seems like what some of the Hampton fans are doing, by saying they will be facing one of the teams from their region next week, and that they'll be playing so and so in the championship. And I didn't mean to take anything away from Unaka, they were one of the best teams Coalfield has faced all year, I don't know how good they usually play but they done good on defense Friday. Coalfield is not looking down the road 2 or 3 games, but instead they are looking at Cloudland and determining what they'll have to do to beat them. They also are not "cocky". They are down to earth people and very nice on and off the field. They will find what it takes to win and they will do it respectively and not by automatically telling everyone they have a game won, when by no means they don't until the game ends.

For your info, Coalfield hasn't looked a single team over this year, except maybe Oliver Springs and they lost they game. One of the players said that they go one game at a time instead of looking farther along then what they should, which seems like what some of the Hampton fans are doing, by saying they will be facing one of the teams from their region next week, and that they'll be playing so and so in the championship. And I didn't mean to take anything away from Unaka, they were one of the best teams Coalfield has faced all year, I don't know how good they usually play but they done good on defense Friday. Coalfield is not looking down the road 2 or 3 games, but instead they are looking at Cloudland and determining what they'll have to do to beat them. They also are not "cocky". They are down to earth people and very nice on and off the field. They will find what it takes to win and they will do it respectively and not by automatically telling everyone they have a game won, when by no means they don't until the game ends.

Fans say alot of things, but I know coaches and none of the 4 teams will be looking past next Friday. Should be two very good ballgames. I hope region 1 wins out but I really don't like the Idea of a Cloudland , Hampton rematch.

Fans say alot of things, but I know coaches and none of the 4 teams will be looking past next Friday. Should be two very good ballgames. I hope region 1 wins out but I really don't like the Idea of a Cloudland , Hampton rematch.

Edited by pujo

Cocky players from Coalfield? Good joke. Don't see anybody from Coalfield on here running their mouth, 'cept me of course, and that is kinda my job. Only cocky mouth runners on here appear to be Region 1a with Hampton, Cloudland, and the boxing team from Unaka that would rather fight after a loss than play during a game.

Cocky players from Coalfield? Good joke. Don't see anybody from Coalfield on here running their mouth, 'cept me of course, and that is kinda my job. Only cocky mouth runners on here appear to be Region 1a with Hampton, Cloudland, and the boxing team from Unaka that would rather fight after a loss than play during a game.

I know some coaches who went and watched Coalfield play. It wasn't Unaka either, and they said they were real cocky. From my own experience ,and I,ve saw them play many times. They were always very respectful. Good coaches ,and they have a good one, usually have control of the players.

Thanks shocker.. that game was about how we've been playing at the end of the season(the last 5 games or so), we could have tackled a bit better but part of the problem was B.Davis, I'd bet alot of teams that play him say we should have tackled better. Our lack of passing attack hurt our offense but part of the credit goes to the coalfield D, more than once the LB's dropped back right into the passing lanes and got a hand on the ball or caused the throw to have to be behind the receiver, that D was definately coached up... Overall I wished we could have had a bit better showing, but alot of people had us 4 td underdogs so not bad. All in all the boys were playing pretty good at the end of the season and I'm proud of the Rangers.

And subract the refs and the score could have easily been 22-20 Unaka. BUT you can't blame the refs. The refs, turnovers, good luck and bad luck, those are all factors of the game that no one has control over. Unaka had their chances, but couldn't exacute on third down all night and missed countless tackles. I'm sure Coalfield didn't play their best game of the year, but Unaka came out and hit them hard all night, causing the turnovers. I'm sure Coalfield is going to look over Cloudland just like they did Unaka. Its going to be a good game, to close to call.

Wa Wa Wa, gotta blame the refs huh. what you saw from the stands and what I saw from the field are 2 different things.

I think you said the same thing before harriman played cosby and your right they do have a ton of speed , but you also predicted a huge win for harriman. Give me your honest opinion willy did you underestimate cosby or overestimate harriman. I dont think harriman can stop hampton's run game. Cosby is just as fast and plays as good of defense as hampton but hamptons O line is far better than cosby (right now)

Hampton - 28

Harriman- 14

Cloudland- 21

Coalfield - 17

First of all, I never made a prediction on the Cosby/Harriman game. As a matter of fact I never even posted on that thread, so I have no idea what you are talking about, but I have seen both Harriman and Hampton play and it is no doubt in my mind that Harriman is the better team. I have no idea why the Cosby game was so close. Maybe they underestimated Cosby because afterall, they did lose to Oakdale and everybody in our region beat Oakdale really bad. No matter how you slice it up though, the only thing that counts is who has the most points at the end of the game. I do find it humorous though the way you all get on here and talk trash about each other and then invite the losers up to help you root your team on. Just a few days ago a Hampton fan was wanting to put you Cosby people in your place. In MHO Hampton wanted Cosby to win because they knew they could beat you since they already had done it once this year. I know what you are going to say, it is a region 1 vs region 2, but I'm just stating my own opinion. It doesn't matter what region you are from, unless you go all the way it is like kissing your sister. If you would be satisfied with beating a certain team or region then you obviously have the wrong goals in mind.