Coalfield vs. Cloudland 2nd round!

Guest Shocker0

First of all, I never made a prediction on the Cosby/Harriman game. As a matter of fact I never even posted on that thread, so I have no idea what you are talking about, but I have seen both Harriman and Hampton play and it is no doubt in my mind that Harriman is the better team. I have no idea why the Cosby game was so close. Maybe they underestimated Cosby because afterall, they did lose to Oakdale and everybody in our region beat Oakdale really bad. No matter how you slice it up though, the only thing that counts is who has the most points at the end of the game. I do find it humorous though the way you all get on here and talk trash about each other and then invite the losers up to help you root your team on. Just a few days ago a Hampton fan was wanting to put you Cosby people in your place. In MHO Hampton wanted Cosby to win because they knew they could beat you since they already had done it once this year. I know what you are going to say, it is a region 1 vs region 2, but I'm just stating my own opinion. It doesn't matter what region you are from, unless you go all the way it is like kissing your sister. If you would be satisfied with beating a certain team or region then you obviously have the wrong goals in mind.

First off Cosby didn't lose to oakdale they beat them 22-8 look it up

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a really great game. From what everybody has told me that has seen them play has said that Coalfield is not that impressive. That doesn't mean that they aren't good, but that is just what people have told me. I haven't seen them play. I know you don't get to be a #1 seed by not being any good. It seems like Cloudland is playing their best ball right now. They led Midway 20-0 deep into the game and they gave a superior Hampton team a very good game. I believe that Cloudland will keep the game close, but I don't know if they can win it in the end.

Coalfield 27

Cloudland 21

No. It wasn't an upset, Cloudland led 20-0 deep in the third. Cloudland was just the better team. Your just going to have to face the truth: Region one is getting better and is on the rise. Heck, they almost went 3-1 over power-house Region 2. :lol:

I don't know what Region you've been watching this season, but Region 2-A is no powerhouse. In the past 4 years Region 2-A has been very respectable, however this year they could be the weakest in the state.

I went to the Midway-vs- Cloudland game and my hat goes off to that bunch from Cloudland. Coalfield had better buckle those chin straps tight cause if they don't helmets may fly. Cloudland is a Big, Physical, and Fast team and all they do is pound the ball. That Davis boy had better be ready because they will keying on him.

One more thing, the SOR Nation is very proud of the Men that wear the Green. They had a good year and Seniors, Thanks for all your hard work.

Cocky players from Coalfield? Good joke. Don't see anybody from Coalfield on here running their mouth, 'cept me of course, and that is kinda my job. Only cocky mouth runners on here appear to be Region 1a with Hampton, Cloudland, and the boxing team from Unaka that would rather fight after a loss than play during a game.

Doan,t forgit me, CY Jackit, my job is to annnoy and confuse!! Whur is everbody fromme Coalfeild? Haz the innernet gone down? I ain,t seed Clowdland & I doan't no much abowt tham, butt I bet wee're in fer a ruckus come Fridey nite.

Doan,t forgit me, CY Jackit, my job is to annnoy and confuse!! Whur is everbody fromme Coalfeild? Haz the innernet gone down? I ain,t seed Clowdland & I doan't no much abowt tham, butt I bet wee're in fer a ruckus come Fridey nite.

Might need to bring MATHEW, THIS ONE WILL GO 16 ROUNDS. Turnovers and penalties will decide this one. Going to be some sore boys Saturday morming. GO LANDERS.