Fayette Academy @ Union City

treefitty74

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Vikings of Fayette Academy travels up to Union City to face the Tornadoes...What is everyones prediction in this game.....I've heard Fayette has a real good qb....but I see Union City winning this game by 2+ tds, and possibly setting up a JCS @ Union City Quarterfinal!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"IF" Fayette Academy comes out like they did last nite it appears to me its gonna be a good"un",but the Torandos Wont be as easy as Lake County! I know the LC fans were looking forward to a rematch with UC,but it wasnt to be. I say UC by 12 basically because they"re at home,but dont look for a FC meltdown!! :blink:

I would think this game should be considered to be very evenly matched. Union City has played some of the best competition in the state and have played them well. It seems to me that Lake Co. played them a fairly decent game with the score that I saw...38-12. That could be decieving but I dont know about that game. I wasnt there. I do know that Fayette Academy owned Lake Co. from the first snap to the last. I think this game will be a great one but if the same Fayette Academy team that came out tonight comes out next Friday I think they could win by a touchdown or 2..at the most, I dont think FA is gonna blow out Union City but if they play like they did last night(without all the penalties!) then they have a great shot at winning. Good Luck to both teams!!

I would think this game should be considered to be very evenly matched. Union City has played some of the best competition in the state and have played them well. It seems to me that Lake Co. played them a fairly decent game with the score that I saw...38-12. That could be decieving but I dont know about that game. I wasnt there. I do know that Fayette Academy owned Lake Co. from the first snap to the last. I think this game will be a great one but if the same Fayette Academy team that came out tonight comes out next Friday I think they could win by a touchdown or 2..at the most, I dont think FA is gonna blow out Union City but if they play like they did last night(without all the penalties!) then they have a great shot at winning. Good Luck to both teams!!

I don't know where you are from but 38-12 isn't playing someone fairly decent....Union City was ahead 38-0 at Lake County....The game wasn't really that close...I have not been impressed with anybody from the 1A ranks Union City has played...They have blown out every 1A team they have faced and this at the start of the season was being touted as one of if not the best region in the state....Union City will eventually play a 1A team that will give them a game...Is this the week??..I don't know...Maybe if Union City beats Fayette Acd 38-12 you can say that the Vikings played them a fairly decent game....I can pretty much tell you that Fayette Acd hasn't faced the type athletes they will see Friday night and that includes JCS...I think Union City will win 34-14....And I wouldn't put all my money on JCS to beat McKenzie.... :blink:

I don't know where you are from but 38-12 isn't playing someone fairly decent....Union City was ahead 38-0 at Lake County....The game wasn't really that close...I have not been impressed with anybody from the 1A ranks Union City has played...They have blown out every 1A team they have faced and this at the start of the season was being touted as one of if not the best region in the state....Union City will eventually play a 1A team that will give them a game...Is this the week??..I don't know...Maybe if Union City beats Fayette Acd 38-12 you can say that the Vikings played them a fairly decent game....I can pretty much tell you that Fayette Acd hasn't faced the type athletes they will see Friday night and that includes JCS...I think Union City will win 34-14....And I wouldn't put all my money on JCS to beat McKenzie.... :blink:

I wouldn't either.

Don't be surprised if this game is a blowout -- not a blowout by epic proportions (see Alcoa's first-round win), but a blowout of 3-to-4 TDs.

Then, don't be surprised if UC beats JCS next week by at least 2 TDs, if JCS can get past McKenzie.

I'm just saying that this season has made it very clear to me the difference between 2A and 1A in West Tennessee. And, I'm not just talkng about what UC has done to 1A teams. Look how USJ struggled in 2A after years of dominating 1A.

This is one of those intangibles that people are always talking about.