CONGRATS to Coach Presnell & the Cyclone Boys

Drem2Achev

I think the question marks are for the (i wish i could beat JJ club). you kno hes gonna thrash u all. im sure hed be more than happy to will himself a victory. just tell us who u r. let me tell JJ about the ppl he should laugh at after the race. and hes like 3/4 white so dont make that ur excuse...

First of all, your assumption of the question marks makes absolutely no sense and i feel sorry for your interpretation skills. And secondly, i'm not using the par'ful black man thing as an excuse, it's what he calls himself. I'm only restating what he said.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahah do u mean a chance at winning state? thats gotta b a joke. hahaha u got like 27th in xc hahaha

no not a chance at winning state! not for now. maybe later on. I'm talking about a chance to place well at state. last year's times give me an indication that if I ran my goal time I'd place well for what I want.

and I don't care if I placed 30th at state. I'm better than that and even if you didn't believe me then I really still wouldn't care. everyone has bad races, although it stinks when you have your 2 bad races at the same course, and its no excuse except to say I'm going to train harder, and I'll be faster, and that then I'll have no more excuses except for the one I make up when I fall off the podium getting my medal :lol:

no not a chance at winning state! not for now. maybe later on. I'm talking about a chance to place well at state. last year's times give me an indication that if I ran my goal time I'd place well for what I want.

and I don't care if I placed 30th at state. I'm better than that and even if you didn't believe me then I really still wouldn't care. everyone has bad races, although it stinks when you have your 2 bad races at the same course, and its no excuse except to say I'm going to train harder, and I'll be faster, and that then I'll have no more excuses except for the one I make up when I fall off the podium getting my medal :lol:

Ur a freshman...how do u think that ur gonna real off these sick times in track. I know what you ran in cc. I know that u pr'd by 45 seconds in one race and expected to run that same time or better for the rest of your races. You need to face the fact that the race u ran a 16:45 on was short. Good luck to even make it out of section in the mile. 4:35??? sub 10??? lets be a little bit more realistic.

course wasn't short. and you try the dam a couple of times. that was the first flat course we had all year.

and about the track times, nothing's impossible when you TRAIN

ok well since its that easy i am looking forward to seeing u run sub 10 in the 32 next year like ur talkin about. there is no way u will even come close to that. u might break 1030 and thats a big maybe

course wasn't short. and you try the dam a couple of times. that was the first flat course we had all year.

and about the track times, nothing's impossible when you TRAIN

The course wasn't short? So explain to me how the time you ran there was ridiculously faster than any of your other times. Your next best time was like 17:27! You honestly thought you were a legitimate sub-17 runner? Come on man! You broke 17 once on a short course, and you suddenly thought you were some savvy senior who knew what he was talking about.

iight guys this is JJ. my name got blocked on here so ill let this guys do the talkin for me. but i will say the only 2 im talkin trash to is the ? guys/girls....stealth and congilio, im not sayin im gonna let u win but im not out to get u. although i will be runnin the 3200, 1600, 800, and possibly on a 4x400 team if we can get 2 other decent runners. see u guys on the track and good luck to congilio and stealth. peace out

next best time was 17:27 because you haven't seen our region course. when you race there 4 times during the season, then you get to baylor (which is as legit as steeplechase) your times are going to be so much faster.

and I didn't say its easy I'm just out to run as fast as I can and I'm going to train and if I do it or if I don't I still tried and by some of the people's posts on here your not even going to try.

Me and my team train our butts of during track i dont know what ur talking about. And there is no way that Baylor is as legite as Steeple. Theres too big of a difference in your times. And if so..what happened at state? I know we all had a bad race but thats not a good enough excuse.

Edited by stealthccrunner3200