Marion County @ Tyner

Tynerfan99

this is going to be a great game, and it will be far closer than the first match we had.

I am seeing a win for marion, it will be close, and if we do our jobs like we should, then it will be a close game, and I believe that, like before, we will pull the win out if it is really close.

Good luck to both teams, this is going to be a great game, believe it, and come tomarrow and see it!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You obviously don't see very many trains these days. They have done away with the caboose and just like the Ram "bandwagon" it is a thing of the past. The Warrior nation is going to feast on bbq ram tomorrow night.

Just like MCRoadWarrior said, ole "Mo" is on our side. Just because the boys from region 4 don't believe in "Mo" doesn't mean that it's not a factor.

I look for this to be an epic battle and I also think that Marion will win in a very close ballgame.

MC-Dad I have a craving for the same thing your have in.Im gonna see if i can get a side of ribs to go with that.