STATE TOURNEY PICKS FOR MEN'S A BASKETBALL...WHO IS GOING ?

eagle306

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And who says that you will make it out of region. You have to make it through district first and who says that you won't get put out there. You never know what can happen. LC could easily win state just as well as your team could. No one thought Middleton would beat Temple (the ones thought to win state), but they did. Also, Union City got put out first round, in the district last year. They were another team that could have been state champions. All I am saying is that anything can happen on any given night, so don't go saying LC won't make it through region until it happens. Then you can say I told you LC wouldn't make it out of region.

What is it with yall Lake County people... yall think yall are going to win the state championship in EVERY SPORT! Right before Football season started you said. Lake county winning the gold ball. Well we all know that didn't happen. Im sry to tell you. Your not going to win state. Union City will knock your socks off your feet. They are already killing AA competition in scrimmages. Plus... just think you have one the best if not best AA last year dropping down into YOUR DISTRICT! Union City would probably won last year if it had not been for that game. Im not trying to stay on UC. Also you got to get through Middleton. Which I don't see yall doing either. Yall are good team. No doubt. BUT NOT BORO' WINNERS :D

everybody always wants to talk about AA and AAA state tourney teams. who does everybody think will make it from A ?

UNION CITY ALL THE WAY. Their one the best AA teams dropping down into A. Union City only lost two starters last year. Coby who graduated and Young who moved to anther state. The thing about Union City is their bench. Their Starters are awesome no doubt. Yet their bench is so good also. When you got a bench that is good as most people starters. I understand most 1A school don't understaned Union City. And its ok. Yall haven't seen them play and not a lot of research was done on them. Here some stats on them.

Westview 55 Union City 71 Union City bench in at 3rd Quarter

Milan 60 Union City 93 Union City bench in at begin of 3rd Quarter

Crockett County 63 Union City 79

Ripley 50 Union City 81

Dyersburg 60 Union City 78

Henry County 61 Union City 72

ONLY BEAT BY 1 TENNESSEE TEAM! AND PLAYED SOME THE BEST

O by the way.. I couldn't find the Obion County Union City game. but it was 54 to ten after half time.

:D

UNION CITY ALL THE WAY. Their one the best AA teams dropping down into A. Union City only lost two starters last year. Coby who graduated and Young who moved to anther state. The thing about Union City is their bench. Their Starters are awesome no doubt. Yet their bench is so good also. When you got a bench that is good as most people starters. I understand most 1A school don't understaned Union City. And its ok. Yall haven't seen them play and not a lot of research was done on them. Here some stats on them.

Westview 55 Union City 71 Union City bench in at 3rd Quarter

Milan 60 Union City 93 Union City bench in at begin of 3rd Quarter

Crockett County 63 Union City 79

Ripley 50 Union City 81

Dyersburg 60 Union City 78

Henry County 61 Union City 72

ONLY BEAT BY 1 TENNESSEE TEAM! AND PLAYED SOME THE BEST

O by the way.. I couldn't find the Obion County Union City game. but it was 54 to ten after half time.

;)

Wasn't those scores from last year?And did any of those teams make it to the sub-state or state?I'm not saying Lake Co will beat U.C. but Lake Co has as deep a bench as anyone in Single A...But ..you talk about Lake Co...All you see in football is nobody can beat U.C..How come everyone hates U.C? A bunch of whiners..They also posted the same thing in basketball..How come nobody likes U.C..Go back and read those posts..And now...nobody will beat U.C. in basketball either.....I will call Ronnie Carter or some other official from the T.S.S.A.A. and tell them to just ship the ball to U.C....I,ve got to go for now....I'm trying to call Thaddeus Young ... and later I will call Willie Kemp and Chism and tell them not to bother showing up against U.C....Because we all know that U.C. can't be beat...

What is it with yall Lake County people... yall think yall are going to win the state championship in EVERY SPORT! Right before Football season started you said. Lake county winning the gold ball. Well we all know that didn't happen. Im sry to tell you. Your not going to win state. Union City will knock your socks off your feet. They are already killing AA competition in scrimmages. Plus... just think you have one the best if not best AA last year dropping down into YOUR DISTRICT! Union City would probably won last year if it had not been for that game. Im not trying to stay on UC. Also you got to get through Middleton. Which I don't see yall doing either. Yall are good team. No doubt. BUT NOT BORO' WINNERS :thumb:

UC will be great competition for anyone, but the only thing that can stop LC from

going to the Boro is LC. Meaning the players and coaches not staying focused on

the primary goal. Because the talent, coaches and most of all discipline is there.

After looking at these kids saturday night there rotating five off the bench could

start for any team in your district or region and be very successful.

Siegel, Hillsboro, and if they're healthy Beech should have a shot.

None of these teams have any chance of making it to the CLASS A STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS, they are in AAA??? hello read what this board is about before posting people! As for who makes it over here in this area it will be Clay County, very deep can play with anyone in the state, and Grace Baptist from the other region. We have all heard how good Union City is suppose to be this year and LC is always tough so Class A state should be some great games to watch!! Hope to see you all there! df :thumb: