STATE TOURNEY PICKS FOR MEN'S A BASKETBALL...WHO IS GOING ?

eagle306

Cloudland beat Wartburg this summer, so u just need to add them to it..

"Not so fast my friend." I think before you get on here and say anything, you need to start getting your FACTS straight before, you start telling people Cloudland beat Wartburg. Because they didn't beat Wartburg. Wartburg won by 7!!!!! Plus they where having a really off game, not to mention that was like the THIRD game of the day that they had to play and they still WON!!!!!!!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And who says that you will make it out of region. You have to make it through district first and who says that you won't get put out there. You never know what can happen. LC could easily win state just as well as your team could. No one thought Middleton would beat Temple (the ones thought to win state), but they did. Also, Union City got put out first round, in the district last year. They were another team that could have been state champions. All I am saying is that anything can happen on any given night, so don't go saying LC won't make it through region until it happens. Then you can say I told you LC wouldn't make it out of region.

I did not say we would make it out of regions... i just said in my opinion that you all wouldn't... i think your area is too tough with UC and the other school dropping from AA... and no you don't have just as much of a chance to win state as us... you have more... our school has never even been to the state tournament... i was just stating my opinion based on who all you play... that's what this thread is about- predictions... that's the beauty of them... i don't have to wait until you all get eliminated before i make one.

Edited by vanbureneagle

I did not say we would make it out of regions... i just said in my opinion that you all wouldn't... i think your area is too tough with UC and the other school dropping from AA... and no you don't have just as much of a chance to win state as us... you have more... our school has never even been to the state tournament... i was just stating my opinion based on who all you play... that's what this thread is about- predictions... that's the beauty of them... i don't have to wait until you all get eliminated before i make one.

Middleton, Union City and Culleoka are my top 3 picks.

WOW, it's kind of tough to predict who is going to be in the state tournament after the PRESEASON GAMES, huh? Seems like you all are counting on no one getting hurt, quitting, and no teams destroying theirselves. Hope it's going to be as close this year as everyone says it will between all these teams. I'd say as of right now, anyone has a shot! I'd say we should let them play a couple of games before we give someone the Gold Ball.

It is about a month to early to be making any "major" predictions. (major being a gold ball) You can however make a minor one such as two of the following six teams will represent the west in Murfreesboro. Union City, Lake Co, Middleton, Humboldt, Middle College, and Trenton. There are no another single A teams in the west that can survive a region quarterfinal, region semi-final, region championship, and sub-state game against the competition that is out there in those 6. Come March if I am wrong then I will eat some crow, but I think I am safe to say that I can bet the farm on it.