Huntingdon v/s Milan --Quarterfinal matchup

MB77

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like all great programs. Both of these are peaking at the right time, the playoffs.

Both teams don't care about individual stats, they play as complete teams and that's why they're still playing in round 3.

Expect a close-hard hitting game that could go either way. The atmosphere will be electric with thousands of people there.

Like all great programs. Both of these are peaking at the right time, the playoffs.

Both teams don't care about individual stats, they play as complete teams and that's why they're still playing in round 3.

Expect a close-hard hitting game that could go either way. The atmosphere will be electric with thousands of people there.

Both programs do play as teams. I was really proud of the Dawgs taking advantage of Martin miscues last night. It seemed all year we couldn't make another team pay when the made a mistake.

Well the Mustangs got out of a tough game tonite. Came away with a W which is all that matters.

Carver had plenty of players and their QB is the real deal. This game should give the boys a real shot of confidence.

Way to go Coach Wambles. Made some great adjustments in the second half and took advantage of the Cobra's defense.

The entire team turned it up a notch in the second half.

I know the band dont block and tackle but I for one never want to go to another Mustang football game without the band being there.

Real weird feeling all nite at that stadium. Dont know who or what needs to happen to make sure this dont ever happen again, but someone needs to make sure the band goes from now on.

Allright, lets get ready for the dawgs, you know its going to be another classic.

Truth out, :ph34r:

Hey, Truth, I talked to the HHS band director friday to find out why the band wasn't going to the game. She said that she was given a choice whether to go or not and chose not to go. I agree that the band was definitely missed last night. But I believe we know where the responsibility lies in their absence. Someone needs a lesson in school pride and support.

HHS band, congratulations on a great year! If we travel again, please raise your voices and your instruments and demand to go with your school team. We love you and want you there. :)

Hey, Truth, I talked to the HHS band director friday to find out why the band wasn't going to the game. She said that she was given a choice whether to go or not and chose not to go. I agree that the band was definitely missed last night. But I believe we know where the responsibility lies in their absence. Someone needs a lesson in school pride and support.

HHS band, congratulations on a great year! If we travel again, please raise your voices and your instruments and demand to go with your school team. We love you and want you there. :thumb:

Do you think that is why Carver stayed with Huntingdon until 4th qt? The stangs were so upset over the band not being there, and they finally realized they could play without the band and scored a few TDs. LOL. People, the football team does not care! Sure they like to hear it when they score, but they would even like cold fish when they scored. Band is there for halftime, little else

Do you think that is why Carver stayed with Huntingdon until 4th qt? The stangs were so upset over the band not being there, and they finally realized they could play without the band and scored a few TDs. LOL. People, the football team does not care! Sure they like to hear it when they score, but they would even like cold fish when they scored. Band is there for halftime, little else

I Disagree!

Volover... I'm sorry but I disagree with you on this. We said it seemed strange not hearing the band play "The Horse" coming onto the field and after we score a touchdown.

Get there early Friday night. Great game between two great programs. Both teams are really playing good at the right time.

Go Mustangs..