White House @ Notre Dame

timbdp

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You proved your worth and your feelings on the other thread...... Why don't you just go whine and pout by yourself.......

There were plenty of WH fans in the stands when you guys played in Murfreesboro..... And we cheered...... We were happy for your team and I don't remember one bad post from us when you were beaten....... Your a sour and sore loser......

I SAID I would be taken as "bitter" by White House fans, but I'm just giving my prediction like everyone else. What is it with you guys? If someone doesn't make you the pick, you think they're whining. You won. Game over at Greenbrier. This is about how I think the game will turn out at Notre Dame. If you won't like anyone that picks against you, you're gonna not like a whole lot of people.

don, dont start with your bragging non sense. that game was probly one of the best highschool ball games played, and you guys barely scraped by. it was a great game.

and as for notre dame, i dont know. dont know much about them, but white house or greenbrier barely scored on pearl cohn, and they got spanked, and none of the teams beat macon co. as bad as nd did.

should be a good game, ill be rooting for white house if they'll drop the attitude.

White House fans, get ready to swallow some of that BDP. ND has a great team. ND will not let you run the football, so work on throwing the football this week. ND running backs are tough and don't quit moving their feet till there down. I was most impressed with #20 for ND, legs as about as big as a toothpick, little fellow. Tough as nails and will knock it out of you. I will say that WH is a hard hitting bunch also, But I think ND will win.

I SAID I would be taken as "bitter" by White House fans, but I'm just giving my prediction like everyone else. What is it with you guys? If someone doesn't make you the pick, you think they're whining. You won. Game over at Greenbrier. This is about how I think the game will turn out at Notre Dame. If you won't like anyone that picks against you, you're gonna not like a whole lot of people.

And I said you guys proved your intentions with your whining posts on our thread..... Don't try to turn the table, it just doesn't fly......

The BDP nation should ask "what is up with your fans?" As Bigwheel said "BITTER"

don, dont start with your bragging non sense. that game was probly one of the best highschool ball games played, and you guys barely scraped by. it was a great game.

and as for notre dame, i dont know. dont know much about them, but white house or greenbrier barely scored on pearl cohn, and they got spanked, and none of the teams beat macon co. as bad as nd did.

should be a good game, ill be rooting for white house if they'll drop the attitude.

Obviously you have selective reading habits....... :ph34r:

White House fans, get ready to swallow some of that BDP. ND has a great team. ND will not let you run the football, so work on throwing the football this week. ND running backs are tough and don't quit moving their feet till there down. I was most impressed with #20 for ND, legs as about as big as a toothpick, little fellow. Tough as nails and will knock it out of you. I will say that WH is a hard hitting bunch also, But I think ND will win.

You so speak the truth about them. That #20 was tough. One thing I noticed toward the end but by the end it was just too late. Our QB seemed to be passing decent and they were getting 1st downs cause there was no way of running the ball no way. This was a tough team with key players on both ends and I mean both ends. I agree with ya they better pass it and not even think about running it. Oh yeah another thing. If they got Ladd's # if that is his name, well they will never kick it to him and they will be all over him like a swarm of bees on honey. Good luck White House you will need it.

You so speak the truth about them. That #20 was tough. One thing I noticed toward the end but by the end it was just too late. Our QB seemed to be passing decent and they were getting 1st downs cause there was no way of running the ball no way. This was a tough team with key players on both ends and I mean both ends. I agree with ya they better pass it and not even think about running it. Oh yeah another thing. If they got Ladd's # if that is his name, well they will never kick it to him and they will be all over him like a swarm of bees on honey. Good luck White House you will need it.

Hey, we are playing...... In the beginning of the season there was very few people that thought we would be in this position.... I know many fans didn't think so, but fortunately, there were a group of coaches and players that did not doubt...... and they continued to work hard and get better.....

So it isn't about swallowing some of that BDP...... This team has taken BDP to another level this year.....

Win or lose, this team has improved..... But if I have learned one lesson this year that is never underestimate this group....... And this group will benefit from the exposure to a playoff run......

We are looking forward to our trip down....... :thumb:

Guest catfish-hunter

I am going against WH again this week and I believe that Notre Dame will win this game by 2TD's. Notre Dame has shutdown both Michael Dallas and Bobby Council the past two weeks. Dallas rushed for 1,700+ yards this year and Council rushed for 1,400+ yards this year and both of them ended the year wih 14TD's. How many yards did they get vs ND's defense??? Dallas had 37 yards rushing and Council had 50 yards rushing. Neither of them were able to reach the endzone vs the Irish defense.

Ricky Ladd has rushed for 1,667 yards and 21TD's so far this year for White House. I think that it is safe to say both Macon Co. & Pearl-Cohn had better passing offenses than White House posesses. That pretty much means that it's all on Ladd's shoulders if WH wants to advance to the semifinals for the second straight year, but then again isn't it always?????

Playing at home with a chance to go to the semifinals I think that Notre Dame will come out and play with a ton of emotion. White House has had a great season since starting out 0-3 and having people question the decision making of the coachig staff as far as playing Desmond Townsend at quarterback instead of "#10" (as timbdp would say). Ricky Ladd will find yards tough to come by this week and after a solid game last night I think that he fans will soon jump off of Townsend's bandwagon when things start to fall apart. Notre Dame wins at home over a one dimensional White House Blue Devils football team.

PREDICTION: Notre Dame (28) White House (7)