White House @ Notre Dame

timbdp

Yeah, the trophy is a bronzed pacifier. Just to let all you WH fans that are claiming the officials were homecooking for ND, two of you in particular, have even implied that that is how they got to 13-0. For your info, ND was one of the most penalized teams in the Chattanooga area. You fans talk about BDP, BDP, born from adversity and it shows up most when things are not going your way. BDP must stand for "Blame D### Penalties". Charlie Murphy is glad to see that the WH players are satisfird with only getting beat by one point. You know what they call you when you almost win, a loser. But hey put that "Moral VIctory" plaque in the trophy case. Charlie has been to alot of football games, and has actually seen WH play twice this season and I have to say WH players taunted, late hit,etc, more than any other team I have seen this year. Taunting, shoving after the whistle, late hits. I saw more of that crap from WH players in 2 games than I saw from all other teams combined this year. And from the way some of you WH fans act like you are entitled to something, I can see where the attitude comes from.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like my good friend and close team mate said we lost. End of story. We had a chance to win but didn't. It hurt, it is suppose to hurt. It was a fun season with ups and downs. As for notre dame, they were a good football team but really over rated. As for your post "all i know is that whitehouse will have to watch from the stands next week" Enjoy your little 1 point win ,good for you, to bad you didn't blow us out like some of you all said you would. I think yall got a little scared that a 7-5 team might beat a 12-0 team. :huh: But hey that is football you win and you lose, it is over good luck ND.

As for my team i am so proud of yall and I love yall. To all the fans Thank you for coming and supporting us. We all showed alot of BDP.

~10~

That "little one point win " insured the right to play in the semifinals...I'm not trying to dog your team if thats what you think...they were very well coached and played there hearts out......I think it was one of the greatest high school games i have seen in 10 years............

Titans, I understand, you can't help it. You're a kid. BDP means nothing to anyone outside of White House except "Blue Devil PUNKS"...and the more you run your mouth after getting shot down against ND, the sadder you look. What can you say, NO REGIONAL Championship, NO STATE CHAMPIONSHIP....You guys were supposed to do soooo well moving down to 3A. Well, maybe Ricky still has a shot, that should be consolation. But if not, someone in White House might hire comedian Bill Engvall to come up and do a show for you to cheer you up. He might even sing to you "you people with your itsy bitsy, teeny weeny tiny minds, "Here's YOUR sign".... ;)

It's so sad. I wish you well.

Yeah, the trophy is a bronzed pacifier. Just to let all you WH fans that are claiming the officials were homecooking for ND, two of you in particular, have even implied that that is how they got to 13-0. For your info, ND was one of the most penalized teams in the Chattanooga area. You fans talk about BDP, BDP, born from adversity and it shows up most when things are not going your way. BDP must stand for "Blame D### Penalties". Charlie Murphy is glad to see that the WH players are satisfird with only getting beat by one point. You know what they call you when you almost win, a loser. But hey put that "Moral VIctory" plaque in the trophy case. Charlie has been to alot of football games, and has actually seen WH play twice this season and I have to say WH players taunted, late hit,etc, more than any other team I have seen this year. Taunting, shoving after the whistle, late hits. I saw more of that crap from WH players in 2 games than I saw from all other teams combined this year. And from the way some of you WH fans act like you are entitled to something, I can see where the attitude comes from.

Please let this come to an end. My beloved Devils played their hearts out and came oh so close for the 2nd year in a row. Notre Dame won and advances---end of story. For those of you with no dog in this race.......let it go! The sun came up Saturday morning just as I expected. Life goes on!

:thumb::ph34r::D

This is absolutely rediculous! The sad little Bob Cats lost to a team of Blue Devils that didn't become healthy untill week 11. We had so many people out with injuries at the beggining of the season. Ricky Ladd wasn't up to full speed untill week 4 & thus we didn't have a perfect season. Face it Greenbriar & the rest of you haters - White ouse jelled & got healthy at just the right time & at an unfortunate time for many or you. You want to diss White House & say they stink & all that - WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT YOUR TEAM IF WE BEAT YOU & WE stink? I have reviewed the Notre Dame game over & over. The officiating was awefull. White House had 2 or 3 game changing calls against them that were obviously wrong. Yes Notre Dame had a bad one called against them as well - a make up call I suppose. All I have to say is all of you haters better watch out because even though our coveted Ricky Ladd will be gone next year & dearly missed, WHITE HOUSE HAS A LOT OF FIRE POWER COMING UP NEXT YEAR :oB) . i CAN'T WAIT FOR 2006 TO BEGIN. I'll be rooting for Livingston Academy this week, since Notre Dame still has players it recruited - which I don't think was fair to any one in class 3-A. Good luck Livingston. Roll out the red carpet for the 2006 Blue Devils!!!!

:P:lol::lol:

This is absolutely rediculous! The sad little Bob Cats lost to a team of Blue Devils that didn't become healthy untill week 11. We had so many people out with injuries at the beggining of the season. Ricky Ladd wasn't up to full speed untill week 4 & thus we didn't have a perfect season. Face it Greenbriar & the rest of you haters - White ouse jelled & got healthy at just the right time & at an unfortunate time for many or you. You want to diss White House & say they stink & all that - WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT YOUR TEAM IF WE BEAT YOU & WE stink? I have reviewed the Notre Dame game over & over. The officiating was awefull. White House had 2 or 3 game changing calls against them that were obviously wrong. Yes Notre Dame had a bad one called against them as well - a make up call I suppose. All I have to say is all of you haters better watch out because even though our coveted Ricky Ladd will be gone next year & dearly missed, WHITE HOUSE HAS A LOT OF FIRE POWER COMING UP NEXT YEAR B)B) . i CAN'T WAIT FOR 2006 TO BEGIN. I'll be rooting for Livingston Academy this week, since Notre Dame still has players it recruited - which I don't think was fair to any one in class 3-A. Good luck Livingston. Roll out the red carpet for the 2006 Blue Devils!!!!

Again, and for the last time: name the kids ND recruited. There aren't any. All but two starters attended the two Catholic feeders school in elementary school and the other chose ND because of its academic and spiritual training. They chose ND.

it's a shame people need to find a reason other than football to explain a loss. Look at it this way - if ND's QB don't throw three passes off the wrong foot, it's a blowout ND win. If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, oh what a Christmas we would have.

Take our trophy out of your mouth Charlie Murphy!!! Wow you went to 2 White House games and you are an expert on this program.Your a JOKE!!!We have heard more crap out of your mouth than any other person on the internet.What does that say for you?Also learn how to use spell check, you continue to show your ignorance not only by what you say but how you type!!! :thumb:

And yes we are entitled to something.We are entitled to show our pride {win or lose} about our program without idiots like you chimming in with your opionions.

:)

This is absolutely rediculous! The sad little Bob Cats lost to a team of Blue Devils that didn't become healthy untill week 11. We had so many people out with injuries at the beggining of the season. Ricky Ladd wasn't up to full speed untill week 4 & thus we didn't have a perfect season. Face it Greenbriar & the rest of you haters - White ouse jelled & got healthy at just the right time & at an unfortunate time for many or you. You want to diss White House & say they stink & all that - WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT YOUR TEAM IF WE BEAT YOU & WE stink? I have reviewed the Notre Dame game over & over. The officiating was awefull. White House had 2 or 3 game changing calls against them that were obviously wrong. Yes Notre Dame had a bad one called against them as well - a make up call I suppose. All I have to say is all of you haters better watch out because even though our coveted Ricky Ladd will be gone next year & dearly missed, WHITE HOUSE HAS A LOT OF FIRE POWER COMING UP NEXT YEAR :o:) . i CAN'T WAIT FOR 2006 TO BEGIN. I'll be rooting for Livingston Academy this week, since Notre Dame still has players it recruited - which I don't think was fair to any one in class 3-A. Good luck Livingston. Roll out the red carpet for the 2006 Blue Devils!!!!

(It's a MIRACLE!...the week AFTER you got beat by "the sad little Bob Cats" you "got healthy".... :) Yeah..right... :lol:

Translation: waaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaa

Edited by GreenbrierCat2