Lexington vs. David Lipscomb

delicousD

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now open on CoachT.com: Worst Usage of Computer Fonts Competition 2005.

In order to be eligible for the grand prize, contestants must be slightly incompetent. It also helps to be from Lexington and to call me out without reason.

Let the games begin.

Now, to cut the smart-aleck off at the proverbial pass, there is no grand prize.

my predictions on the lexington vs. david lipscomb game is....................well lets just say lexington is not gonna be goin home sad. we are gonna be victorious cause we have the mindset to get this accomplished. so to all yall folks out there who dont believe in the big red tigers..........dont come runnin when we got state championship rings!!!!! so lipscomb, tell all ur fans to come out and enjoy the game because lexington is bringin the whole town and we will be there to support our team to the end. our boys will put up a fight until the last second. yall folks are forgetting what we can do. our boys have played almost all night and if we have to stay all night to get our point across then we will if we have to play until saturday mornin then we will cause we are just that kind of team just ask hardin co. about that!!!!! they can tell u how it is. so do what u please cause lexington is gonna bring their game and i hope yall will to!!

Lexington blew Sheffield out, you must have the bootlegg version of the tape its missing a few plays. Allen Threadgill the back up QB was a second team all region pick this year. He passes and pasess well.

(If my posts have all sorts of technical errors in them, please forgive. I am new and just not sure abyout how to use all the bells and whistles yet.)

As for Sheffield and Lexington, I would not consider 28-20 to be a blowout.

Sheffield had 300 yards of offense and had the ball when the game ended. I think it might be more accurate to say that "Threadgill passes seldom." You say he is the backup QB and was all-region; was your starting QB first team all-region?

I think DeBerry is by far your best player, although I haven't had ample opportunity to evaluate Yarbrough.

What may catch up with Lexington here the quality of the opposition. Region 6 3-A did not have good teams this year. Except for Hardin County and Sheffield, you did not play a quality team until the playoffs. If you compare Lexington's schedule with David Lipscomb's, the disparity becomes obvious. I do like the way Lexington's OL comes off the ball, but I doubt if your defense is going to be good enough to stop Lipscomb, Catholic, or Notre Dame.