Lexington vs. David Lipscomb

delicousD

Guest catfish-hunter

Due to some members of the Mustang Fan Page community feeling my name was inappropriate, I have changed my name from Mark Gaither to SnowbirdJB. I apoligize to any who felt that my former name was inappropriate. Thank You for your acceptance of this formal apology to whom this matter concerns.

What does the "JB" stand for???????

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you have butted heads as many times as the teams in Region 5 have through the years you become best friends between plays. We may all be opponents, but we pull for the Region as a whole.

As for Region 6 or anyone else from the western part of the state -- Tell me something good that has come from the western part of the state. Oh, I am sorry our last governor came from the west and look what he did for our great state. Maybe former Senator Ford from Memphis and yes I forgot about the city of Memphis, what a great place to be FROM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I understand the sticking together. What I don't understand is why you felt the need to write the second paragraph? Is your life so miserable that the only way you can find joy is to run others down?

To answer someone's previous question, you'll find that Lipscomb is affiliated with the Church of Christ.

To answer a question that so many want to ask; there is no explanation for their behavior on these boards.

However, they will probably win, and we will all have to hear about it for the next 11 months, and probably even longer.

Hopefully the refs will call the clipping and illegal blocks at Lipscomb during the play offs.

The Refs will throw the flags at the Lipscomb field. You can see the penalty comparison at the Mustangfanpage.com at the Cummulative Stats section. Not sure who you think or know is guilty of illegal blocks and clips-Lipscomb or Lexington?

Edited by vandy1

Guest catfish-hunter

An uncle of mine always referred to me as JB instead of calling me B......

"JB" (aka Jim Bob) :thumb::angry:

I don't know if any of you know but it's raining outside. Where's a meteorologist when you need one?????

The Refs will throw the flags at the Lipscomb field. You can see the penalty comparison at the Mustangfanpage.com at the Cummulative Stats section. Not sure who you think or know is guilty of illegal blocks and clips-Lipscomb or Lexington?

Probably meaning that the refs did not call all of the illegal blocks at the CW-Lexington game. CW had more illegal blocks than i have seen in a game in a long time and the refs acted like they were blind. So lets hope that Lexington and DL get some fair refs in this game.

When you have butted heads as many times as the teams in Region 5 have through the years you become best friends between plays. We may all be opponents, but we pull for the Region as a whole.

As for Region 6 or anyone else from the western part of the state -- Tell me something good that has come from the western part of the state. Oh, I am sorry our last governor came from the west and look what he did for our great state. Maybe former Senator Ford from Memphis and yes I forgot about the city of Memphis, what a great place to be FROM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Might want to consider changing the signature, the last paragraph wasn't very christ-like.

I dont see anything wrong with being from Memphis!.

I don't know if we'll be going to a game next week vandy1 but I'll be at this one if I do go out to a game next week.

All of you people predicting Lexington to score 20+ points in this one need your heads examined. Lexington scored 24, which they had to, to beat Creek Wood last night. I won't degrade Creek Wood in any way shape or form because simply to say they beat us head-to-head back in week eight. What I will say is Creek Wood does not have a better defense than David Lipscomb. They have two defensive tackles (Hudson & Cook) who are men amongst boys in the trenches. The Binkley boys, along with Lehning and Wilkerson, have noses for the football and they don't miss tackles. Back there in the secondary they've got Wood, Gott, Hull, and Neelly and those guys cover very well. Lexington does not throw it well from what I hear but they are stacked in the backfield. That's good because it's nothing Lipscomb hasn't seen this year already. They controlled both Cheatham Co. and Creek Wood's offenses this year and both of those teams are just as good, if not better, at running the football as are the Lexington Tigers.

Playing at home will surely help Lipscomb out dramatically in this one:

David Lipscomb: 28

Lexington: 14

Well oh knowledgeable one, maybe you need to go back and check your stats on the games that the Tigers have passed the ball this year. If you will look on the year we completed nearly 80 percent of our passes for the year and had one 20-24 game for 250+ passing yards. We don't pass that often because we don't have to with the backfield that we have. When we need to, we do it and do it pretty good. But just go ahead and keep thinking that we can't throw the ball. I am not gonna be like some of the DL fans and say we are going to dominate in any way. I am going with The Big Red Tigers by a FG. GO BIG RED MACHINE!