Brentwood Vs. Ravenwood

silentchampion16

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again, the Brentwood's match up with each other.

In the "brief" history between these two schools, the home team has won each time.

Brentwood is the decided underdog in this match. Ravenwood has everything riding on this game-all of the preseason expectations, all of the hype, all the pointing toward this big one-time shot of a season.

Bruins, on the other hand, were thought to be on the downslide. Not enough talent, not very deep. They played the first game very tight-but I don't think that will happen a second time.

The question comes down to who handles the pressure the best in this game, and who makes plays (or mistakes) under pressure. Players AND coaches. It comes down to experience as the stakes each week get higher and higher.

For this reason alone, Brentwood springs the upset.

Once again, the Brentwood's match up with each other.

In the "brief" history between these two schools, the home team has won each time.

Brentwood is the decided underdog in this match. Ravenwood has everything riding on this game-all of the preseason expectations, all of the hype, all the pointing toward this big one-time shot of a season.

Bruins, on the other hand, were thought to be on the downslide. Not enough talent, not very deep. They played the first game very tight-but I don't think that will happen a second time.

The question comes down to who handles the pressure the best in this game, and who makes plays (or mistakes) under pressure. Players AND coaches. It comes down to experience as the stakes each week get higher and higher.

For this reason alone, Brentwood springs the upset.

Great post. Good luck to both teams in this one. Dont know who i would like to see win it because i have played against both teams in teh past and both teams are very well coached with a lot of talent on the field. Going to be a great game to be at for the fans

looks like im back folks to start posting great about ravenwood. Great games all second round... too bad two of my picks were wrong. but that is not the point. i couldnt beleive ravenwood almost lost but i called my friend and when i heard john lopez missed a PAT i was shocked but then my friend told me we got the onside kick and he redeemed himself. Way to handle the pressure there J Lo. but i know all u wanna know my score for this game :thumb: . So i would have to say that of course this game will not go into OT but three of em. BHS 44 - RHS 46.

looks like im back folks to start posting great about ravenwood. Great games all second round... too bad two of my picks were wrong. but that is not the point. i couldnt beleive ravenwood almost lost but i called my friend and when i heard john lopez missed a PAT i was shocked but then my friend told me we got the onside kick and he redeemed himself. Way to handle the pressure there J Lo. but i know all u wanna know my score for this game :thumb: . So i would have to say that of course this game will not go into OT but three of em. BHS 44 - RHS 46.

haha yea I doubt this game will be that high scoring. Two good defenses wont give up 40 points. I give Ravenwood the edge 17-7.

It all depends on turnovers this game. As we saw in there first meeting McCurdy had three INT's and one fumble. If the Raptors come out and play like they did against the Rebel's, Brentwood takes the win. But again it all comes down to turnovers. My Pick: 21-17 Brentwood

Yea and if the Bruins played like they did against gallatin they could lose too. Granted they didnt play as bad as RHS but both these teams need a little bit of offense to win.