All Region 1-1a

TheJudge

Some of my picks would be Jellico's Corey Brown#9, and Blake Douglas#52, Matt Hopson#32,

For Cloudland- Horney#37, #4, #61,#65, Nick Winchester the big Qb#14

Hampton-Johnny Price#71, Adam Townsend, John Potter#47

Grace-The QB #7

Unaka-#74, #1 Charles Lee Guinn

Cosby- #25, #11,

Edited by TheJudge

• 2 weeks later...

for hampton i would have to go with big #71 on the o-line #25 townsend at rb potter at fullback or lb and #54 i believe his name is winters at lb. for cloudland horney and # 4 were an impressive backfield they also had a couple of good o-lineman who wore numbers in the 60's dont know exactly. for cosby i would go with #11 Mcagaha at lb #2 coleman at strong safety and #25 lowe at corner who should get some allstate votes this year with seven picks and numerous tackles. for unaka #1 guinn is a man at tailback they also had a good lb/fb. from grace #7 was as good of a qb as their was in the region and #12 was an outstanding wr #22 should get some votes as well. I'm sure there are lots of good lineman i left out hampton and cloudland both had great o-lines this year , and cosby had a good d-line so any guys from those positions at those schools would be deserving as well.

Hampton= Johnny Price, Jon Potter, Adam Townsend,Martin Winters, Lucas Roark

Cloudland= Jonah Horney, Jordan Buck

Offensive Player of the Year= Adam Townsend

Defensive Player of the Year= Jon Potter

Coach of the Year= J.C. Campbell

Not a good time to pick out individuals, this is a complete team, we can,t win without all of them. Lets win the state and give the whole team ,all everything.

Not trying to be mean, these kids read this stuff, they don,t like seeing their name left off. It creates jealosy, and it seems like jealosy is becomming a problem. To many pieces to this puzzle. I like your choices, but I have saw alot of big plays from several others. I, m just a team kind of guy.

Not trying to be mean, these kids read this stuff, they don,t like seeing their name left off. It creates jealosy, and it seems like jealosy is becomming a problem. To many pieces to this puzzle. I like your choices, but I have saw alot of big plays from several others. I, m just a team kind of guy.

You are deffinately right about your choices, but we have some more who deserve it also.

I hope its not becoming a problem ,not now. I think this whole team should be all region. Everyone of these boys has done something to win a game this year. Good bunch of boys, I hope it doesn't come to that, next year could be a different story. Who knows. And to all the basketball players its still football season for the Hampton Bulldogs. Dont like football quit and go play baketball!

Ur all region team will be announced once Hampton's season is over, just like region 5's will be once Jo Byrns's season is over. I personally hope that both of these teams are in the state championship playing each other!

Same goes here Good Luck and Stay Healthy and God Bless!