Best Jrs in State?

hvwarrior58

who other than these 3 will be highly recruited next year?

does anyone know where these 3 will end up? ive heard florida for golden tate and tennessee for chris donald. rae sykes is up in the air.

what about the kid from coffee county, i think his name is robbie gonzalez, how good is he? ive heard as much as he is the best sophomore in the country, and that came from one of the top recruiting analysts in the nation. ive also heard he will commit to ut once he is given an offer.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcoas rae sykes has actually been offered by LSU (by head coach les miles), tennessee, nc state and is close by notre dame. He is still being recruited very strong by other such as, florida, fsu, v-tech, oklahoma and others. #1 strong side DE by Unapproved Website

Alcoas kyrus lanxter a jr. wr is also one of the best. He has received early offers from 2 top 20 schools in louisville and west virginia. Is also being heavily recruited by others but those are his only two offers right now and still has another year.

I also agree with tyler maples from maryville. Heck of a player.

I haven't seen The Tate or Sykes player play yet but as far as the Donald player goes. He is a Man---Child. Even when he was only 11 or 12 years of age he stood out among the other players as a athlete...... He has been to my Home and let me tell you what... That Chris Donald can eat. Early on I took him to be a Baseball player so when he was 12 I had him sign a dozen Baseball's and I put them up for the Future. But now.... What a FOOTBALL Player. To watch him turn into a man has been so enjoyable. My son goes to school with him and I enjoy watching them having there friendship with each other. As far as schools watching Donald. The list grows everyday. SEC,BIG EAST, BIG TEN.PAC-10,BIG- 12 and the ACC.

Best of luck to these three players in ther future.

Edited by tricklician