FRIDAY NIGHT @ DEATH VALLEY

REBELFAN10

There will be a packed house at Death Valley on Friday night ready to watch a great game. Two very good teams will be facing off trying to continue 2 remarkable seasons. Morristown has the talent advantage, but South has homefield advantage and they play with twice the heart of any other team I have seen this year. Should be a thriller. Who will win this great matchup????? GO REBS!!!

mike b.

Edited by REBELFAN10

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There will be a packed house at Death Valley on Friday night ready to watch a great game. Two very good teams will be facing off trying to continue 2 remarkable seasons. Morristown has the talent advantage, but South has homefield advantage and they play with twice the heart of any other team I have seen this year. Should be a thriller. Who will win this great matchup????? GO REBS!!!

mike b.

Just how many people is a packed house?

Just how many people is a packed house?

I think there were 8,000 there when South played D-B and about 6,000 vs Daniel Boone. I expect there will be about 6,000 or more there this Friday. South has what I consider one of the nicer stadiums around. Very large Home side. I do know that back in the day, when I was a yungun. We had over 10,000 to watch the Indians and Rebels play. Anyway hope that helps. Oh yea and I almost forgot:

GO REBELS!!!!

Edited by 83SouthRebel

South will get smashed by Morristown. I heard they got two big bulls at running back. South should be happy getting this far, because from years past they have not been worth a #*%$. :)

You are obviously very young with no recollection of years past or very old with a failing memory. These past few years have been rough but to say South has not been worth anything well let's just say I sincerely hope everyone keeps giving the Rebels no chance. LETS GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!

You are obviously very young with no recollection of years past or very old with a failing memory. These past few years have been rough but to say South has not been worth anything well let's just say I sincerely hope everyone keeps giving the Rebels no chance. LETS GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!

S.S. has to be a pretty good team just to reach the quarters. The record speaks for itself! If not for a 1 point loss to a pretty good DB team, we're looking at 12-0.

A verily reliable friend mine says S.S. has a pretty good defense. Offense OK, but not as good as the D. Here's my take on the game. MoWest does have 3 horses, not 2 that most post are saying, that can tote the pigskin. I mean some serious horses for the high school level! All I've heard is Darius and Juwan, well I wouldn't let Wesley Hale get a step on ya. he's ran over his share this year. These guys don't try to run around you, its over or nothing. All three are over 225 and tough. Hale may be the hardest worker of the three. They will flat knock your jock off! I'm not just talking BS. Someone from the Viking Nation and/or Johnson County please respond to this comment with feedback. They were a little more than you expected, correct? Anyway, like I said earlier, S.S. must be pretty good. If, and this is a big IF, they can stop the horses they have a very good chance to to win. MoWest is suspect in the air. We have not had to throw, so we don't really know what will happen if we have to. I have to admit; the last few games, the QB has done a very good job. We still have to prove ourself in the air. Im sure S.S. coaches are planning on putting 8 or so on the line and making MoWest throw. I would! I just have to see someone stop our running game to believe it. Our Defense is pretty good also, even though all you hear about is our running attack. The only "bad" game we had this year was against Knox West and that was a shootout. Those guys were pretty good. Quick as cats! We gave up a Kickoff return to open the game and a couple of long runs (Mistakes) to keep them in the game. Then the "SKY" had a decent game against us and thats about it. The defense stiffled everyone else. If S.S. can stop the run, it will be close. If they can't... its gonna be a LONG nite because our defense won't give up many points.

Its exciting to still have a team playing, especially for us parents. I am looking forward to tomorrow nites game. I hope the stadium is full. Just thinking about it gives me chill bumps!!! FRIDAY NITE LIGHTS!!!! Most of these kids don't realize the opportunity their getting. One day when their 40+ and they have a kid playing, they'll realize all the excitement. Good luck tomorrow nite TROJANS! :huh: