Is Sale Creek Basketball for real?

sdhbaseball

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sale Creek drops out of Hall of Fame games tonight at Midway. Unsure of reason, but heard that two cars were broken into last night. Now their principal refuses to let the team play.

yea thas wut happen truss me tha team wasnt bakin down its juss that tha principal said in a meeting today that she didnt want to have anymore cars from our skool broken into up there

I wish they would play the school thats just right down the street from them, Soddy Daisy.

ok and you are saying this why? i mean come on Soddy is a AAA a school and we are a 1A but im not sayin that we would lose against them cause i have faith in my team but from what i hear soddy doesnt have much this year but Mcneil... but ok wut ever u say

Edited by onlyball4sc12

You're kidding, right?

kidding about what......? just come see us play and you can determine yourself some of you people just dont know how far we came and yaw do anything that u can not to give us credit but like i said come see us play just one time and you will change your mind about everything u say about us cause you will know that we are foreal this year

Edited by onlyball4sc12

ok and you are saying this why? i mean come on Soddy is a AAA a school and we are a 1A but im not sayin that we would lose against them cause i have faith in my team but from what i hear soddy doesnt have much this year but Mcneil... but ok wut ever u say

Your not saying you would lose to Soddy? Ok well I am. Their starting five could go play church basketball and you would still lose. I saw Soddy scimmage Grace in the spring and they had a solid team. McNeil is good and they had other solid players. Were any of the people who scrimmaged Grace in the spring the ones who left the team?