Freshman

mr.giggliefly33

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:ph34r: let see here... Livingston Academy have some great freshman....the team is made up of kids from allons, rickman, and lms. Allons won state, rickman won state, lms might have made it to the 2nd round... 2 championship teams combined... you know there has to be some skill there.... and there is.... Livingston Academy really have some great freshman.... GO HOG-EYE!

Tavares played for Dupont Tyler middle last year, he was one of the metro middle school players of the year. For CPA #20 - David Anderson, #23 - Hunter Miller, and #5 - Will Chapman

Thank you very much and the kid I am thinking about might still play for cheatham caruthers verse this kid will be good in 2009 big rivalary still needs to work on his outside shot. But thanks for the info good talkin to u again.

:D let see here... Livingston Academy have some great freshman....the team is made up of kids from allons, rickman, and lms. Allons won state, rickman won state, lms might have made it to the 2nd round... 2 championship teams combined... you know there has to be some skill there.... and there is.... Livingston Academy really have some great freshman.... GO HOG-EYE!

You're right. I've seen these kids. LOADS OF TALENT! Dunn - watch him.

Siegel freshman are said to have a good team...I would look out for them. Hope they can carry it on after we are losing out starters this year

Patrick McNicholas will be unreal this year in freshman ball for siegel, he might get his share of varsity time. He's got unlimmited range and can dunk the basketball. Watch out for him in the future, he's easily a top freshman in the state.

What were there numbers? And that tavares kid wasn't on cheatham middle last year was he if he was I know who your talking about.

David Anderson is the one that lives in Cheatham County HHSnumber1fan. I believe he would play for Sycamore though if he attended public schools. His dad is a doctor in the Sycamore Valley practice that has an office in Pleasant View and Kingston Springs. David played some LL baseball early on at South Cheatham.