Dewayne Alexander to Mt Juliet?

I think the coach may be playing a dangerous game, you cannot say you are going to leave too many times before someone gives you a ticket out of town. Of course he is not going to MJ unless he has had a head injury, but be careful what you keep wishing for coach.

Gary Rankin does this every year and he seems to be doing just fine.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've got a point Tut. To be honest, there are challenges in every job and it makes it tough if the biggest challenge is your supervisor. I suppose, and this is from heresay, that this is what DeWayne is facing right now. However, as I said in my earlier post, the grass is not necessarily greener on the other side. Maybe your boss would be better somewhere else, but you may end if coaching a bunch of knucklehead kids or have to deal with an irate booster club or something wherever you land. Other than this administrator over there, things seem to be good over at Wilson Central from an outsiders perspective. I don't even really know anybody over there personally, but Alexander seems to have a great thing going. From what I have heard the kids work hard, the parents really support the program, and they play an exciting brand of football. He may not be able to replicate that anywhere else.