Maryville @ Morristown West

FBEmeritus

Well,

It will be a rough game. Both teams will be very hard-nosed. Let's hope for a MoWest to put an L on them Rebels....

But I just want to take the time to set myself aside from all the other idiots on here that only trash the other team. Maryville- You guys are a class act and no other team deserves to be playing in the state semi's...I hope everyone stays safe and no one gets hurt.

GO TROJANS

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of us Maryville fans respect the Trojans and why not Coach Woods has a great program and wins a high percentage of his games.

I am one who does not think Region 1 or 2 is that tough simply because of the over all records, year after year, and what has happened in the psot season the past 10-12 years.

I really did hear something about moving the game to CN. I do think it is a bad rumor but stranger things have happended. I hope they do move it to CN because Morristown does not have enough seats for the many Maryville fans who will be there Friday and the winning team would get a very good work out on that phony turf like MTSU has. I hate the stuff and think the State Game should be played on real grass.

Most of us Maryville fans respect the Trojans and why not Coach Woods has a great program and wins a high percentage of his games.

I am one who does not think Region 1 or 2 is that tough simply because of the over all records, year after year, and what has happened in the psot season the past 10-12 years.

I really did hear something about moving the game to CN. I do think it is a bad rumor but stranger things have happended. I hope they do move it to CN because Morristown does not have enough seats for the many Maryville fans who will be there Friday and the winning team would get a very good work out on that phony turf like MTSU has. I hate the stuff and think the State Game should be played on real grass.

FBE...1:39 AM!?! Don't you ever sleep?

Setting emotions aside....since we've all shown ours collectively here...I like the challenge that the big Morristown West offensive unit poses. I am also anxious to see their linebacking corp, as I had heard about them earlier in the season as well.

Tank and Ryan have not met a linebacking corp they didn't like all year and really their whole careers, so it should be interesting.

Nation,

Mowest Lb corp is like a five three with a moster man.

This line backer/strong safety playes up on the line when ever it is cover two and he is to the week side and is in coverage when it is cover three to the strong side.

or they will be stacked behind the dfensive end and rush.

They are strickly run backers that love to hit!!! Maybe they will over pursue like central and all tank will have to do is move lateraly?

Chuckels I cant wait till your team gets beat. Then we will see how much laughing I do. :thumb:

Edited by rebelman16

i think both teams are absolutely amazing.... being undefeated a whole season is awesome!! offense is strong for both teams... i think it comes down to whos defense is better.... this will be a high scoring game but in the end the defense decides who will get the victory.. stop trashing motown west.. just take it out on the feild. west is gonna be ready to play the rebels come friday night! oh and no one is scared of any team. if ur scared of a team then u shouldnt even play football. good luck trojans!! and rebels have a safe trip down to morristown! cant wait till the game!

i think both teams are absolutely amazing.... being undefeated a whole season is awesome!! offense is strong for both teams... i think it comes down to whos defense is better.... this will be a high scoring game but in the end the defense decides who will get the victory.. stop trashing motown west.. just take it out on the feild. west is gonna be ready to play the rebels come friday night! oh and no one is scared of any team. if ur scared of a team then u shouldnt even play football. good luck trojans!! and rebels have a safe trip down to morristown! cant wait till the game!

I think that you are right. Both teams have a very good offense but it will come down to how well the defense plays on both sides. Maybe if Mowest dosent give the ball away and if they keep Maryvilles offense off the field then i think that Mowest can walk away with a win. Good luck to both teams. and Maryville have a safe trip up their.

How is MoWest on the injury front? I know Maryville is doing pretty well. They lost an LB for the year a couple of weeks ago and I heard that one of the starting safeties will sit the game Friday for a rule violation. Other than that Maryville is pretty healthy.

Pretty much injury free. We had a couple people banged up through-out the year, but now looks pretty good. Whatever happened to the Tallent kid? Is he completely healed? What was the injury? I know he sat out a game late in the season.