Maryville @ Morristown West

FBEmeritus

hmmm.........ok...... i have never ran my mouth in any game, and i especially wouldnt do it against a team i have the upmost respect for(i'm even friends with a couple of your former players). as for the cheap shot? tell me where you saw that at? i mean if you find it on film let me know. the only thing you could possibly be talking about its me cutting ppl. yeah i cut block. so does everyone who cuts of the backside in the offense. but if thats cheap then ok bud. and according to the person from maryville i talked to, the players seemed to think that #79 and #40 talked to much trash, and i even calmed them down.

and since you want to talk about playing with class............ ask #52 why its necasary to stand up and flex your bicep to our bench and point to it after he makes a sack.........

oops and another thing. whoever you left end is, ask him about me playing dirty, i even caught him and made sure he was ok a couple of times. and he simply responded "good play 50".

but i guess me arguing with you is pointless, you old guys that wish you were still on the field just crack me up. but like i said watch the film and find out for yourself. watch every move i make, before the play and after the play. i'll have to ask andrew who you are. if it wasnt for fans like rebelron and fbemeritus i'd think all maryville fans are pricks.

Hey Dylan.....if you knew who this kid was you would laugh in his face like all the Maryville fans do. He is a freshman in college and played.....if you want to call it that, at MHS until he quit like a coward. His claim to fame is to wear a helmet in the stands and act like an idiot......not too hard for him. Ignore this clown like the rest of Maryville does. All he does is embarrass the Maryville program and school.

I watched the replay last night and let me complement you on an outstanding game. You played with heart and desire until the last snap. Good luck to you in your college of choice and remember this Maryville fan will always pull for an East Tennessee boy that gives it all for his school.

As for the Gary Tucker thing......that is the first time I have ever saw that out of Gary in his career. I'm sure he was pumped and he was lucky he didn't get flagged. I am one of many that sour on actions like that. I'm going to give him a pass this time but stuff like that is better left in the NFL. Let me assure you that is out of character for Gary.

Again......good luck.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that nobody should have said that about u OT50 but u MLREB...if u wanna call someone an idiot that stands on the rail and cheers his team on at a football game thenpersonally i wouls think you were a little bit of an idiot...it is tradition for students to say stupid stuff and act like idiots at football games...im sure he rooted on his team more than you did acting an "idiot or not"...GO REBELS!!! As for the cheap shots...if anybody would ahve i would have let them know about it from my big megaphone thing because i saw a couple in front of our stands and i let them have it...but it was all in good fun from me...and i know it was out of some frustration from Mo West.

Edited by rebelguy21

I think that nobody should have said that about u OT50 but u MLREB...if u wanna call someone an idiot that stands on the rail and cheers his team on at a football game...it is tradition for students to say stupid stuff and act like idiots at football games...im sure he rooted on his team more than you did acting an "idiot or not"...GO REBELS!!! oh and if I had seen anybody cheap shotting i would have let them hear it through my megaphone thing because i saw a couple right next to our sidelines and i let them have it..but i know it was out of frustration sometimes.

I dont know you Trojan but good luck in the future...ur good.

oh i know gary is a way better person than that. i just had to point it out since i have "no class". but its ok it dont bother me. good luck to maryville next week in the blue cross bowl. bring it back to east tn.

and i'm glad gary didnt get flagged for that. but at the same time it makes you think how stupid of a call brandon warren got for just spinning the ball to pump up his team.

and thanks mlreb for the compliments. ive been taught better than to throw cheap shots or talk trash. i just play cause i love it! but i'm glad you saw the replay. and again GOOD LUCK MARYVILLE!

Edited by TrojanOT50

I think that nobody should have said that about u OT50 but u MLREB...if u wanna call someone an idiot that stands on the rail and cheers his team on at a football game thenpersonally i wouls think you were a little bit of an idiot...it is tradition for students to say stupid stuff and act like idiots at football games...im sure he rooted on his team more than you did acting an "idiot or not"...GO REBELS!!! As for the cheap shots...if anybody would ahve i would have let them know about it from my big megaphone thing because i saw a couple in front of our stands and i let them have it...but it was all in good fun from me...and i know it was out of some frustration from Mo West.

Great Post!...............LOL.....little do you know. Glad you support the Rebels.

Well this game pretty much confirmed what all the Rebel faithful knew all along. We see it every year. There's always some team that is convinced that they've played a schedule significant enough to prepare them for the Rebels. And it usually turns out not to be the case. Someday the balance of power may shift to the northeast, but it has not happened yet. Just look at this locality: Alcoa, Maryville and Oak Ridge are all three in the state championship for their respective classes. And all three of us, like champions, got together early on this year to prepare ourselves against other top tier programs and competitors. The lesson here is that as long as you are shielded from the powerhouses all season, your postseason will serve as little more than a wake up call.

One dimensional teams can only go so far.

Your coaching staff cost you a few points too by the way. Choosing to pass and run the option when you only needed a few yards definitely cost you a few first downs.

Another quick note regarding all those "great" motown fans, at the end of the game the MHS side was still FULL and the home side was, well, not.

Better luck next year. And I hope that you can see now that our confidence was not unwarranted.

This game was not as good as the last one but the outcome was better. I agree I think there was defintely some coaching errors in the game that allowed the rebels to dominate. That fullback could have hurt us if they ran him more. West had some good individual players but that may have been the problem . They needed to play more like a team. Watch the game again if you get a chance and see who was doing all the gang tackling. Also our kicker and special teams kept West in poor field position most of the game. Hats off to our defense who played great all season.

i think that was a little harsh what has he ever done to you...........well i just think someone might have been afraid to face dylan theirselves.........about that i think i mgiht have been a little cheap during that game if i was out on the field too.

ok about that comment hope i didn't offend anyone..........Dylan DEFINITELY wasn't cheap or cheap shotting anyone.....i respect dylan so much i would say he would be my role model for football but besides the fact i don't play bc i'm a GIRL anyway you were great in the game dylan i watched the game last night and i watched for you just so i could see how you worked.....WAY TO GO GUYS we gave it our all and dylan you're great :thumb:

congrats to murville, although this is not the best team u guys have produced in the past years u did well enough to go to state. as for your players i was not totally impressed with ryan tallent. his best aspect is he is explosive. maples on the other hand will be gracing south bin's increadibly long grass with his cleats ( or so i have heard) his speed is ridiculous and he has good hands. and the fact that he is scared to death to get hit adds ability to make people miss. the defense is way undersized, but effective nonetheless, however if we had a d 1 wide out there would have been a different outcome. The DB's prooved to be very hardnosed against the run.

congrats to murville, although this is not the best team u guys have produced in the past years u did well enough to go to state. as for your players i was not totally impressed with ryan tallent. his best aspect is he is explosive. maples on the other hand will be gracing south bin's increadibly long grass with his cleats ( or so i have heard) his speed is ridiculous and he has good hands. and the fact that he is scared to death to get hit adds ability to make people miss. the defense is way undersized, but effective nonetheless, however if we had a d 1 wide out there would have been a different outcome. The DB's prooved to be very hardnosed against the run.

Geez , if we were that bad , what does that say about your team ?? just like the point i was trying to make to Rebelman16 , every time you disrespect your opponent , you also disrespect yourself .

Tallent not impressive ?? Maples scared to death ?? Ya right . :thumb: