Brandon Warren Ejected?!?!?!?!?!

krakatoa

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he was ejected his career is over. TSSAA says 1 game for ejection, more severe for a 2nd ejection. More severe has to be atleast two games. They only have 2 left at the most.

Following is from TSSAA By-Laws and Regulations

B. On the ejection of a student athlete, the school will be required to submit a report on the action of the player and any disciplinary action taken by the school. The minimum penalty will be the suspension of the student athlete from participation in the next contest(s) at the level of competition for the specified number of contests played during a week in the particular sport (one game in soccer and football, two contests in all other sports). In addition, the student athlete is also suspended from participation in the same number of contest(s) at any other level of competition in the same sport.

C. In addition to what is presently required when a player is ejected for unsportsmanlike conduct, a meeting shall be held with the player, coach, principal, and parent(s) or guardian(s) with a report on the meeting and plans to directly address the matter to be filed with the state office.

D. If a player is ejected for a second time for unsportsmanlike conduct, a more severe punishment shall be imposed.

E. Other non-monetary penalties may be assessed by the Executive Director based on all the facts.

Page 21 August 11, 2005

in my personal experience a 2nd ejection means that he cannot participate in ANY sports for the remainder of the school year. This exact situation has happened with someone I know personally, and they were not allowed to participate in any sports the rest of their senior year for having had 2 ejections.

Don't see the point of being too excited, emotional, in a 26-0 margin of victory. Regardless, nobody needs to talk about the player personally, what Bobby Bowden might think of it, etc. Let's stick to facts.

So far the facts are, he got ejected for the second time, i say end his career.

Guest catfish-hunter

WVLT just report that Alcoa coach said Brandon Warren is suspended for the rest of the season according to TSSAA rules

:o:o:o

That big cheer you heard just came from Huntingdon :lol:

I was at the game..the first "unsportsmanlike penalty" was when he and a loudon player shoved each other. the penalties were offset. The second unsportsmanlike was for "showboating" after spinning the ball on the ground after a nice catch and gain. If a player gets 2 such penalties in a game unfortunatly, it's an automatic ejection . I know Brandon..he's a really nice guy but his emotions when he plays can be beneficial and detremental also. I will say after he was ejected, Alcoa scored 3 touchdowns and still kept Loudon off the board. He will be missed, but these guys don't need him to win. There is alot more to Alcoa than Brandon Warren. Go Alcoa....Beat Tyner!