Union City @ Jo Byrns

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol now thats running B)

good luck to both teams tonight ....

what i here about the wheather tonite in cedar hill is cold and a lot of hot air blowing trough. but will fizzel out early and be a long cold ride back home but hope for a safe trip

good luck to both team's but hope jbs will preveil and think thay will ,

so gcounty5 you coming to the game

naw i cant...wish i could...i had a blow out the other night so i had to buy some new tires today and im a little short a money to make two trips in one week so im just gonna go to the championships next friday and saturday B)

hey treefitty how bout obion having Ws over 2 semi final teams...pretty cool eh B)

well i understand that, hope i get to meet you there next fri, B)

if not with the red devil's i think i will come to the 1st, 2- 1a 2a game's but i really think it will be with the devil's thay are a gutsy fiesty team with a lot of heart catch ya later county5 :ph34r:

I stay with my preseason prediction. Union City will win it all. Next weeks game against Trousdale will be much closer than tonight's game. Union City has too much for Jo's school. They will win by 3 touchdowns. I am curious too how JoByrns came out of nowhere to be a good team? They have never had a good team that I can remember? Did they get a new coach or what?

naw i cant...wish i could...i had a blow out the other night so i had to buy some new tires today and im a little short a money to make two trips in one week so im just gonna go to the championships next friday and saturday :huh:

hey treefitty how bout obion having Ws over 2 semi final teams...pretty cool eh :huh:

yea its the same way 4 westview... huntingdon and union city... to bad we cant be playin but oh well now i get to have fun on coacht :D

I stay with my preseason prediction. Union City will win it all. Next weeks game against Trousdale will be much closer than tonight's game. Union City has too much for Jo's school. They will win by 3 touchdowns. I am curious too how JoByrns came out of nowhere to be a good team? They have never had a good team that I can remember? Did they get a new coach or what?

i can tell you why because of the priveit's like DCA CPS davidson Acd, FRA friendship is that enough and not a new cocah that's all thay played until this year and has made them a very strong team and dangerous

:thumb: To all WTN teams do what you do best and represent true football of the state of

TN. Give respect to know team, but make them earn it on the field. I will not say

good luck, because thats for a team thats not prepared and they succeed by your

mistakes. So make none and the game is won.

1A- UC

2A- Huntingdon

3A- Covington

4A- Melrose

5A- Ridgeway

FT. BRAGG , NC SAYS HOOOAH I WILL SEE YOU IN THE BORO A TRUE LAKE

CO. AULUMNIST.