Notre Dame @ Livingston Academy

Here are numbers for those that think they matter. Interpret them any way you want to.

ND (13-0) Strenth of Schedule 41. Strength of Schedule + Success 1

LA (8-5) Strength of Schedule 2. Strength of Schedule + Success 10

ND

Opponent Current Record Class Strength of Schedule W/L Score

Hixson* 6-5 AAAA 36 W 20-13

Howard 5-5 AAA 40 W 14-6

Meigs* 6-4 AAA 39 W 14-0

Sequoyah 1-9 AAA 15 W 37-0

McMinn Central 4-6 AAA 44 W 51-0

Marion Co.* 7-5 AA 8 W 35-14

East Ridge* 6-5 AAA 26 W 21-3

Tellico Plains 0-10 AAA 23 W 49-0

Grundy 3-7 AAA 29 W 36-6

Polk Co.* 8-3 AAA 31 W 21-7

Macon Co.** 5-6 AAA 7 W 39-0

Pearl Cohn** 9-3 AAA 46 W 31-7

White House** 7-6 AAA 11 W 14-13

LA

Opponent Current Record Class Strength of Schedule W/L Score

Trousdale Co.* 13-0 A 14 L 12-14

Kingston 5-5 AAA 3 W 33-18

Station Camp 1-9 AAA 21 W 35-14

Knox. Catholic* 11-2 AAA 22 L 21-24

York Institute* 4-7 AA 40 W 28-13

Austin-East* 7-5 AAA 8 L 21-28

Scott Co. 3-7 AAA 12 W 42-34

Anderson Co. 6-4 AAA 24 W 29-28

Smith Co.* 9-3 AA 25 L 21-26

Knox. Fulton* 8-4 AAA 1 L 7-18

Austin-East** ---- AAA ---- W 18-15

Knox. Catholic** ---- AAA ---- W 24-20

*Made Playoffs ** Playoff Game

The point is the game iwill be played this Friday night and all these numbers are in the past. But for those of you who like numbers, go ahead and play with these.

Sorry I left Carter off

Knox. Carter**9-2AAA 57 W 27-24

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that keeping a Mr. Football candidate under 100 yards is pretty good. I'd say that he was stopped.

"THE WALL"

Ladd got decent yards, but the LA team as a whole had like 112 - TOTAL. I'd say that's IRISH DEFENSE, as our beloved announcer is fond of saying.

Gosh, I might just miss that.

Any chance this game will be on the radio in chattanooga?

Yes, Stump will do the game on am 1370 ESPN radio.

Sounds if ND is about defense then we are gonna have us a real head knocker. LA is a real physical team offensively. They have taken so far what the other team gives them. I look for the same trend this game. Catholic held us in check the first half but the second half we found a way to exploit their def. and came out on top.

I know nothing about ND but with their record and making it this far says to me they play a good game as well. Like someone posted this game could come down to who ever has the ball last. Can't wait. Have a safe trip ND fans and good luck.

I'm not being overconfident... I'm just telling it how it's gonna be, if the Irish are leading by the half it'll be over, if they're not, it'll be a closer game.

LA got down 14 to 3 against Catholic in the second half. They have faced adversity all year. And if ND is as good as Catholic then it should be a close game. I hope we don't have to come back like we have all year b/c it sure makes it hard on this ole ticker but it sure is fun to watch.

LA got down 14 to 3 against Catholic in the second half. They have faced adversity all year. And if ND is as good as Catholic then it should be a close game. I hope we don't have to come back like we have all year b/c it sure makes it hard on this ole ticker but it sure is fun to watch.

This is true but if ND is up at the half then it could be over. ND is traditionaly a 2nd half team and if they are ahead already. Well we'll see it on friday. I believe it will be a herd fought game. It should be a great game.

Also, I am going to drive up with some friends and we need to know where we can get food or should we stop in Cookeville?

Edited by Fighting Irish Fan