Notre Dame @ Livingston Academy

I'll do better than that. I'll guarantee IT. ... Broadway Joe don't have nothing on this ole boy. Rem. him don't you. Or are you to young ??

BTW That's ....Cates and you can't say his name no more. B/c it hurts my ears when you

say it.

Will you be going to the game. Previous posts by you seem to be about ND football. I'll promise you it will be a good game. !!!

Go back to the home papaw, this ain't 1969 and they ain't wearing leather helmets.

Charlie Murphy likes you, will you buy Charlie a ticket? How long does it take to get from Harriet Tubman Subdivision to Livingston Academy?

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading all this is fun and so is looking up numbers, but the only thing that will matter is that 48 mins. on friday. Both teams have had a great season, and may the best team win. It will come down to who wants it the most. Both teams should paly there best because for one team's seniors it will be the last game they get to play together. LA players deserve everything that they can get and i'm glad that we finaly get to play a home game GO WILDCATS :thumb:

You promise? You promise that Cate and Co will make ND pay? You know those ND players are all a bunch of rich kids, they will just put it on their gold card. Charlie Murphy won't tear you apart, unless you make another ridiculous comment like this one.

Talk about your ridiculous comment---everyone knows we don't accept credit cards!!! :thumb: Cash only Charlie Murphy!!! :lol:

I resent that, I don't have a GOLD... (hint to those that can't tell, that last sentence was dripping in sarcasm)

Fact is I don't even have a credit card so I realy have no imput.

BUT...

I hate it when people bring money into football. Money ruinded pro let's keep football on the field, where it belongs.

I still would like some info on the LA special teams.

Edited by Fighting Irish Fan

First of all I wish that Charlie would stop talking in third person. Second of all, I don't care anything about stats or who has the better record...blah blah blah. This game is gonna be won by whoever has the most heart and who wants it the most. Period. I'm not saything that ND doesn't have heart...but our Livingston boys sure do have a lot of it. Considering most people didn't even think they would make it past first round. I know that the more they win...the more they want it and they are not gonna stop now...Keep on Truckin' boys. Show everyone what your made of! :D

2wildcat, you are right, the record and the stats go out the window. you can have a good night or a bad night. But stats give fans the chance to see what their teams are up against. But yet again, stats are nothing unless the man goes out there and improves those stats.

But I warn both my fellow ND fans and the LA fans, stats from a game can be decieving, LA has lost to some great teams, ND barely escaped last week. Each night is different. That's why we love the game.

This should be a great game.

(I think I'm sounding like a brocken record.)

Correction this will be the best game going on this Friday.

First of all I wish that Charlie would stop talking in third person. Second of all, I don't care anything about stats or who has the better record...blah blah blah. This game is gonna be won by whoever has the most heart and who wants it the most. Period. I'm not saything that ND doesn't have heart...but our Livingston boys sure do have a lot of it. Considering most people didn't even think they would make it past first round. I know that the more they win...the more they want it and they are not gonna stop now...Keep on Truckin' boys. Show everyone what your made of! :D

Another team with heart, Charlie..imagine that.

Edited by SuperBowlDream

Go back to the home papaw, this ain't 1969 and they ain't wearing leather helmets.

Charlie Murphy likes you, will you buy Charlie a ticket? How long does it take to get from Harriet Tubman Subdivision to Livingston Academy?

Ok so it will be a Great game...done said.But I hate cockiness an thats exactly what i hear from ND fans.You say youll runb over LA and all this.If you bring that atitude with you,you will be riding home.Plus apparently this charlie murphy cant talk without sayin charlie murphy ever time which sounds like a 2 yr old.It will be a great game with 2 great teams.Jus sounds like ND is the cockier team an ive played enough sports to know that the cocky go down quick and hard.Best of luck to CATES an the crew.This is your game jus play 4 qrts an get it done.

Can I Get A HOG EYE