Notre Dame @ Livingston Academy

Goodness... I strongly suggest many people in this thread sue their board of education for not supplying you with the free education of grammar and English skills that you deserve and desperately need... :(

Other than that minor unpleasantry, keep it up. This is good stuff. :thumb:

Edited by jtidwell

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodness... I strongly suggest many people in this thread sue their board of education for not supplying you with the free education of grammar and English skills that you deserve and desperately need... :(

Other than that minor unpleasantry, keep it up. This is good stuff. :thumb:

Ha! I totally agree... The lack of grammar skills and intelligence is just amazing!

Here are the facts.

1.) Both teams are talking trash.

2.) Neither team has a really tough schedule, but ND has beaten better teams in the playoffs

3.) Notre Dame will win

4.) You are both playing for 2nd though

An all private 3A championship!

Doc .. Doc

The fans are the ones talking trash you know sort of like your doing. I doubt there are many teams that have played a tougher schedule than LA. UNLESS IT WOULD BE ALL THE TEAMS IN REGION 2.

ND can win we'll see soon enough. I hope we get a chance to play for second. Were thinking about going private we already have the name for it.

Here are the facts.

1.) Both teams are talking trash.

2.) Neither team has a really tough schedule, but ND has beaten better teams in the playoffs

3.) Notre Dame will win

4.) You are both playing for 2nd though

An all private 3A championship!

_________________________________________-

1.) Correct

2.) Incorrect- As been stated in early posts, ND has a stregnth of schedule rating of 41. Livingston has a rating of 2nd.

Livingston Academy Playoffs

(Carter) 9-1

(Knox Catholic) 11-1

[/b]Notre Dame Playoffs

(Macon County) 5-5

(Pearl Cohn) 8-2

3.) Incorrect

4.) Incorrect

Your factoral rating on your previous posts Dr. Justice is only 25%. The only fact might be both teams are talking trash.

However, I think the real players are more focused on the game than they are a lowsy message board that contains people that know nothing about either team.

Stregnth of scheduled can be proved. However, everything else is your opinion that you are entitled too.

livingston academy will win and beat pathetic david lipscomb in the state title.as for doc station camp is the only weak team livingston played scott county was 3 and 7 but look at the region they were in scott would be playoff bound if they played in the carter region.livingston has too many weapons although they need to start catching passes more i predict livingston in a close game and lipscomb a school named after a football player who died of a drug overdose will lose privates going down!!!! go wildcats!!!!

Doc .. Doc

The fans are the ones talking trash you know sort of like your doing. I doubt there are many teams that have played a tougher schedule than LA. UNLESS IT WOULD BE ALL THE TEAMS IN REGION 2.

ND can win we'll see soon enough. I hope we get a chance to play for second. Were thinking about going private we already have the name for it.

what the crap who have you played that's what i thought you haven't even been close to teams we have played. like i said all that matters is the score at the end of the game and livingston will be on top and nd will be crying and bitching about what they should have done livingston is the team to beat so show up friday and we will see who is the better team. ROLL ON CATS ROLL ON

what the crap who have you played that's what i thought you haven't even been close to teams we have played. like i said all that matters is the score at the end of the game and livingston will be on top and nd will be crying and bitching about what they should have done livingston is the team to beat so show up friday and we will see who is the better team. ROLL ON CATS ROLL ON

Your screen name fits you well !!

Edited by Rocking Chair

Charlie Murphy thinks LA has played a tougher regular season schedule than ND, BUT LA LOST 5 OF THOSE GAMES. So if LA had played push overs, like LA fans claim ND has, then LA would be 13-0, and then we could say LA is overated. Its one thing to claim a tougher schedule, but don't forget, you lost 5 of those tough games. It doesn't matter if you lost by 1 or by 28, you lost. Charlie Murphy says ND wins because LA fans are satisfied with losing, as long as it is to a good team and isn't embarassing. Charlie Murphy has never seen so much smack coming from a team that finished 4th in their own region, oh and save your breath, Charlie has heard how tough your region is, and how tough your schedule is, and maybe if you had won some of the tough games. LA lost against the good teams, and won against the bad teams (record was 19-31). Getting beat by good teams doesn't make you a good team, it just means you play good teams. Maybe if LA had won 1 or 2 of those. Interesting fact from Charlie Murphy, the teams LA beat in reg. season won 38% of there games, the teams ND beat in reg. season won 46% of there games. Dang, AUstin Peay should play USC, ND, Texas, VTech, Florida, Penn State,etc. They would get their butts kicked but atleast they would have a tough schedule, therefore they must be good,,,,according to LA's logic.

Charlie Murphy thinks LA has played a tougher regular season schedule than ND, BUT LA LOST 5 OF THOSE GAMES. So if LA had played push overs, like LA fans claim ND has, then LA would be 13-0, and then we could say LA is overated. Its one thing to claim a tougher schedule, but don't forget, you lost 5 of those tough games. It doesn't matter if you lost by 1 or by 28, you lost. Charlie Murphy says ND wins because LA fans are satisfied with losing, as long as it is to a good team and isn't embarassing. Charlie Murphy has never seen so much smack coming from a team that finished 4th in their own region, oh and save your breath, Charlie has heard how tough your region is, and how tough your schedule is, and maybe if you had won some of the tough games. LA lost against the good teams, and won against the bad teams (record was 19-31). Getting beat by good teams doesn't make you a good team, it just means you play good teams. Maybe if LA had won 1 or 2 of those. Interesting fact from Charlie Murphy, the teams LA beat in reg. season won 38% of there games, the teams ND beat in reg. season won 46% of there games. Dang, AUstin Peay should play USC, ND, Texas, VTech, Florida, Penn State,etc. They would get their butts kicked but atleast they would have a tough schedule, therefore they must be good,,,,according to LA's logic.

Looks like you got it all figured out Charlie but losing 5 games has been hard lessons learned by the Cats. We wouldn't be here without them If LA had played that pansy schedule ND did we wouldn't have learned nothing and we would be playing round ball instead of oblong ball. Don't you see doc

First of all, as a former player and a forever fan of LA, I would like to say good luck to the wildcats. I really hope they are concentrating on the game and not this board. Same goes for the ND players.

This is how I see it:

Both teams play opposite styles from what I have heard. LA plays an old school power running game from tight sets while ND plays from a spread offense. This should be interesting to see which team can impose their will on the opponents defense. If ND's D is as good as promised, it will be a tough task indeed to impose LA's will offensively.

To all ND fans:

LA might win, lose by 1, or lose by 100, but they will play hard, they will play with class, and they will hit ya. Win or lose, your players will be sore on Sat. morning.

To all on this thread:

There has been a lot of trash spewed from both sides on here. Some have been harmless and entertaining, while some has been disrespectful and arrogent. Each of you know who you are. Lets keep the jabs and pokes in good natured fun.

Good luck to LA an ND. Keep it injury free. To all traveling I say be careful and safe. Come to the game and enjoy the game and LA's hospitallity(off the field of course). :thumb:

Edited by bigblue74

First of all, as a former player and a forever fan of LA, I would like to say good luck to the wildcats. I really hope they are concentrating on the game and not this board. Same goes for the ND players.

This is how I see it:

Both teams play opposite styles from what I have heard. LA plays an old school power running game from tight sets while ND plays from a spread offense. This should be interesting to see which team can impose their will on the opponents defense. If ND's D is as good as promised, it will be a tough task indeed to impose LA's will offensively.

To all ND fans:

LA might win, lose by 1, or lose by 100, but they will play hard, they will play with class, and they will hit ya. Win or lose, your players will be sore on Sat. morning.

To all on this thread:

There has been a lot of trash spewed from both sides on here. Some have been harmless and entertaining, while some has been disrespectful and arrogent. Each of you know who you are. Lets keep the jabs and pokes in good natured fun.

Good luck to LA an ND. Keep it injury free. To all traveling I say be careful and safe. Come to the game and enjoy the game and LA's hospitallity(off the field of course). :thumb:

That's a pretty good analysis bigblue74. Better hope Charlie don't read this. Charlie don't like us LA fans very much.

Edited by Rocking Chair