Notre Dame @ Livingston Academy

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assumed you were the post on page 14 that posted numbers at 2:52 pm. I assumed that since I was sure if it was not you that you would read the quote I based it on/ But since you did not it was by kick4point at 2:52 pm and can befound on page 14 in a reply. If your going to go back and check input be more thorough.

I learned a long time ago what happens when you assume!! Sorry I wasn't thorough enough. I only have so much time to spend on here. I will give you some more numbers to think about though---1-5-33-8-9-17-22-29 just to name a few. You will know these numbers well by the end of the game!!! If you would have been more thorough, you would have found that Ilovehsfootball started the numbers debate(or at least he took the blame for it!) Oh, one more number -14- it seems he's got his confidence back!! Could be the difference maker. GO BIG BLUE!!

I learned a long time ago what happens when you assume!! Sorry I wasn't thorough enough. I only have so much time to spend on here. I will give you some more numbers to think about though---1-5-33-8-9-17-22-29 just to name a few. You will know these numbers well by the end of the game!!! If you would have been more thorough, you would have found that Ilovehsfootball started the numbers debate(or at least he took the blame for it!) Oh, one more number -14- it seems he's got his confidence back!! Could be the difference maker. GO BIG BLUE!!

I only have so much time too. So I guess we both can't be thorough enough can we. I have never initiated numbers on this posting. I only responded to people posting numbers to show that anybody can find numbers to make their side look good. I can put ND footballplayers numbers up too. I can point out how many point the defense has allowed vs opponents by both teams and how many points each team has scored. I can compare records. All sorts of numbers. I can point out that a 2-8 team that made the playoffs on the last day beat a 10-0 team in AAA in the first round. MY point is numbers don't matter at this point. They are in the past. The only thing that matters is who wants it most Friday and that is up to the players not us. I expect a great game Friday but predicting the outcome is beyond my ability. Football is called a game of inches for a reason.

Hey SuperBowl, MAybe we could get all the WH fans and all the LA fans together, around a campfire, they could recite the story of BDP and Hog-Head, then we could all sing Coombiyah. Charlie thinks both teams will have some free time next weekend. Charlie Murphy is amazed, two teams in two weeks, and they both have heart, this has got to be a record. HAs the TSSAA been informed. LA fans do not judge ND fans based on Charlie Murphy, I AM NOT A ND FAN !!!

Rocking Chair, do you have Charlie Murphy a ticket? And Charlie will take a Diet Pepsi.

Hey Charlie---

Unless I'm badly mistaken (and White House fans never are), this is a Notre Dame/Livingston thread. Leave us out of it. You outsiders who claim to know everything about others' programs make me laught till my sides split. GO LIVINGSTON WILDCATS--LIVE THE DREAM!!!!

Hey SuperBowl, MAybe we could get all the WH fans and all the LA fans together, around a campfire, they could recite the story of BDP and Hog-Head, then we could all sing Coombiyah. Charlie thinks both teams will have some free time next weekend. Charlie Murphy is amazed, two teams in two weeks, and they both have heart, this has got to be a record. HAs the TSSAA been informed. LA fans do not judge ND fans based on Charlie Murphy, I AM NOT A ND FAN !!!

Rocking Chair, do you have Charlie Murphy a ticket? And Charlie will take a Diet Pepsi.

ND and Livingston fans please excuse....

I am sick of Charlie Murphy.Charlie Murphy seems to love the sound of Charlie Murphys name.Charlie Murphy probably has no school to call his own because Charlie murphy is not wanted by any school.Charlie Murphy likes to degrade kids and thier schools for their pride and tradition and pokes fun at them.To put it plain and simple Charlie Murphy is an IDIOT.If Charlie murphy wants to see what our tradition and pride is come to the House next year and we will give Charlie Murphy a big dose.Charlie Murphy has issues.Charlie Murphy has sarcasm.Charlie Murphy has no .....Never mind i'm as sick as seeing the name Charlie Murphy as the rest of you are!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to both teams and dont let idiots run down your program.This is supposed to be about the kids.The computor is probably his only friend Charlie Murphy has :thumb:

Edited by titans89

Hey Charlie---

Unless I'm badly mistaken (and White House fans never are), this is a Notre Dame/Livingston thread. Leave us out of it. You outsiders who claim to know everything about others' programs make me laught till my sides split. GO LIVINGSTON WILDCATS--LIVE THE DREAM!!!!

Thanks advocate23. Thanks for the love. Was hoping for a WH - LA matchup like the good ole days. Congrats on a good year for WH. Maybe we can keep the Dream alive.

I only have so much time too. So I guess we both can't be thorough enough can we. I have never initiated numbers on this posting. I only responded to people posting numbers to show that anybody can find numbers to make their side look good. I can put ND footballplayers numbers up too. I can point out how many point the defense has allowed vs opponents by both teams and how many points each team has scored. I can compare records. All sorts of numbers. I can point out that a 2-8 team that made the playoffs on the last day beat a 10-0 team in AAA in the first round. MY point is numbers don't matter at this point. They are in the past. The only thing that matters is who wants it most Friday and that is up to the players not us. I expect a great game Friday but predicting the outcome is beyond my ability. Football is called a game of inches for a reason.

OK---enough said!! To everyone from ND coming to the game--if you don't have tickets already and get to Livingston before closing time, all of the banks in town have them. Two banks are on the right just as you get into town and before you turn toward LA. Might keep you from standing in line at ticket booth!! Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and have a safe trip up Hwy. 111. GO BIG BLUE!!

One more day.....until the biggest game in the state. I think this is the longest topic i have ever seen about a football game on this site ever before. It seems there are alot of opinions. Another thing is that their have been alot of numbers generated on this topic. The only numbers that will matter tomorrow night are the ones on the scoreboard when the last buzzer sounds. Two worlds collide tomorrow night.....both have a dream and look to acheive it.......but I see LA pulling it off. Big night in HOG-EYE country.

GO HOG-EYE

My feelings exactly. It's going to be packed and cold but this may be the chance of a lifetime! I heard yesterday thet Mike should be ready to play!! Hope so, we need him!! GO BIG BLUE!!

I hope your right .I was out on the field with the team today and he walked to be on punt return ,but they told him to get out for limping to much.I hope he is better.i wish he was better becasue he was a big part of our offense. :rolleyes:

i think that tommarow night the wall will FALL #8 cates will have a monster night as usual and then u got #22 vaughn and #29 reeder and #9 jones and the best O-LINE IN STATE will dominate the so called wall and the defence is just unbelieveabe there will be alot of heads turned tomarow night everyone knows LA is for real but after tomarrow night ever will know what they want that thats a ring they have done made it farther then any other team in there history i honestly think that ND will be awoke they r a good team i have seen them play but i honestly dont think they can handle that big blue train ND is a good team i just think they are overrated they should not have beat white house but o well good luck to both teams and be ready for a HUGE croud

KEEP THAT BIG BLUE TRAIN ROLLING GO LA GET YA A RING

just think la fans this time tommorow night while we're freezing to death, the fighting irish will be hopin that they'ld played a knoxville team b/c then they may have had a chance but nontheless i predict a 2 score game and i am expecting reeder to have a huge game. he'll be the difference maker. ofcourse i may be wrong about the score but i'm goin out on a limb on that.

keep it goin la!!!