POST REGION ONE RESULTS HERE

porkchop103

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the top guy in each weightclass

#1 #2

103: King(Greeneville) Garrett(David Crockett)

112: Usary(Science Hill) Call(Dobyns-Bennett)

119: Myers(Greeneville) Webb(Dobyns-Bennett)

125: Sneed(Greeneville) Mitchell(Science Hill)

130: Usary(Science Hill) Ricker(Greeneville)

135: Felty(Daniel Boone) Jones(Sullivan East)

140: Buchanon(Science Hill) Cipriani(Jefferson County)

145: Brimer(Greeneville) Williams(Science Hill)

152: Bowman(Greeneville) Wheeler(Sullivan East) or Williamson(Science Hill)

160: Arrington(Greeneville) Singleton(Dobyns-Bennett)

171: toss up

189: Paddock(David Crockett) Grecu(Greeneville)

215: Henly(Science Hill) Garmer(David Crockett)

275: Murray(Science Hill) Rozar(West Greene) or Callahan(David Crockett)

I dont know any of the 71's and not sure if all the weights are correct but I am counting this before anybody bumps up or down a weight class. B)

Here is the top guy in each weightclass

#1 #2

103: King(Greeneville) Garrett(David Crockett)

112: Usary(Science Hill) Call(Dobyns-Bennett)

119: Myers(Greeneville) Webb(Dobyns-Bennett)

125: Sneed(Greeneville) Mitchell(Science Hill)

130: Usary(Science Hill) Ricker(Greeneville)

135: Felty(Daniel Boone) Jones(Sullivan East)

140: Buchanon(Science Hill) Cipriani(Jefferson County)

145: Brimer(Greeneville) Williams(Science Hill)

152: Bowman(Greeneville) Wheeler(Sullivan East) or Williamson(Science Hill)

160: Arrington(Greeneville) Singleton(Dobyns-Bennett)

171: toss up

189: Paddock(David Crockett) Grecu(Greeneville)

215: Henly(Science Hill) Garmer(David Crockett)

275: Murray(Science Hill) Rozar(West Greene) or Callahan(David Crockett)

I dont know any of the 71's and not sure if all the weights are correct but I am counting this before anybody bumps up or down a weight class. B)

Ive heard that Felty is dropping to 30 and Buchannon is dropping to 35, any truth in this or is it just rumor? Also, any darkhorses out there that might surprise people in regions this year? Joe Harris @ 160 might surprise a few.....

Edited by ZekeJones

Ive heard that Felty is dropping to 30 and Buchannon is dropping to 35, any truth in this or is it just rumor? Also, any darkhorses out there that might surprise people in regions this year? Joe Harris @ 160 might surprise a few.....

I'm staying @ 135. I can't speak for Buchannon. Also Zeke, did you not start the season @ 125? Did you hit a major growth spurt? I saw where you wrestled some @ 140 and was just wondering.

I'm staying @ 135. I can't speak for Buchannon. Also Zeke, did you not start the season @ 125? Did you hit a major growth spurt? I saw where you wrestled some @ 140 and was just wondering.

Yea i started out @ 25, but i was basically eating nothing and still having to cut weight like crazy, then we had about 2 weeks off and it became hard for me to stay @ 30. so i talked to my dad and a couple guys on the team, and decided that 35 would be best since i can eat and lift hard and keep my energy up. As far as the growth spurt... i wish i would hit one, ive been about this same size since freshman year, just not as buff back then haha :)

Zeke where was Tittle, Nacos, and Harris against Chuckey Doak and West Greene last Tues. night.

Harris was sick, Nacos is recovering from minor knee surgery, and im not sure where Tittle was, we had our JV guys @ 145 & 160. Nacos should be back w/in a couple weeks, Harris and Tittle should be at our next match.

I based my rankings on what weight class everyone is right now. Not if they bump up or down. And I didnt realize rozar got beat. My bad.

Callahan has gotten beat by Simon JC. Potter has beaten Simon JC.

I think you will see things start to clear up in the weight classes by the end of next month with all the dual matches.

It is hard to tell in some weight classes because it is not like i am at every dual meet and tournaments that other teams in our region are. I base my rankings on how i see them wrestle, until someone updates me on how good/bad they are doing.