Coach t

my2cents

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree muffin. D-II is a joke, what do you have to win like 3 games to be state champs or something?

Don't talk about D-II being easy. The D-II 3A champion and runner-up team could have handed the vast majority of public school teams (even 4a and 5a) and you know it.

Beware of language!!

Edited by WesCharge

Don't talk about D-II being easy. The D-II 3A champion and runner-up team could have handed the vast majority of public school teams (even 4a and 5a) their @ss and you know it.

Ask Knox Catholic how easy it is in D-1. They turned in their equipment today. If they stayed in D-ll, they probably would have been in the championship game again.

On the other hand, Mighty McCallie being beat by 2A and a 4th in their region 4A team.

Please, Dll might as well stand for "everyone gets to go to State".

Edited by MasterBlaster 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• I am inclined to wager a substantial portion of my financial assets on the likelihood that Waggoner shall transition to an alternative coaching vocation prior to the year 2028. It is my contention that discerning individuals are beginning to perceive his coaching prowess as lacking in the requisite excellence. Allow me to articulate the following assertion: Waggoner represents a markedly superior choice compared to the individual who perpetrated the act of fuel theft.   This individual exhibits a conspicuous propensity for frequent professional transitions, a trait which undermines his credibility and renders him an untenable choice for serious consideration. It is indeed confounding that his candidacy continues to garner attention and support.
    • Yeah same   It’s definitely true that tough times make tough kids, but some kids just have a big passion for the game and will become the best of the best no matter where they come from.
    • Hope you enjoy it King and good to meet you at state this year. Good luck to the Lady Landers. Keep battling. 
    • Agree. I feel for his kid and family moving every single year poor kid can’t even make friends with out leaving them