Wilson Central vs. White County

85warrior

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WC by 10

I will go with Wilson Central by 15 to 20, but this could be closer depending on the BIG question for Central: Guard Play! I still like Jenkins and Williams to dominate inside.

White County popped 80 and 72 in their first couple of games and I got to bet this was their 3 point shooting (which appears to be their big question mark this year) - was this the case?

:lol:

WC by 10

I will go with Wilson Central by 15 to 20, but this could be closer depending on the BIG question for Central: Guard Play! I still like Jenkins and Williams to dominate inside.

White County popped 80 and 72 in their first couple of games and I got to bet this was their 3 point shooting (which appears to be their big question mark this year) - was this the case?

:lol:

Tough call! WC or WC! :blink: This is one of the games I wished I could go to. I am a White County Warrior alum but my son goes to Wilson Central and I support the Wildcats (especially in football). I have to miss the game because my other son has a game at Blackman for WWMS. Bummer. Central Lady Wildcats are going to be strong and I haven't heard a lot about the Warriorettes but they are always strong. Should be a good game and I predict WC will win!

should be a good early season match up. sounds like wilson central is loaded again. i think this will be a good game because with herron being back for white co. this changes the complexity of the season. we go from being a good mediocre team to a great team. go warriorettes! :thumb:

It is good to see Herron playing after such a looooooooooong absence. How many times did she tear her ACL's? Three times? :lol:

Edited by 85warrior