David Bibee dismissed at Baylor......

Bledsoebtheboys

Baylor is going to stink now. There is not a better coach in the area than David Bibee. No other person could have put up with the crap that he had to deal with and still make the semi-finals. He got screwed, and for all you who thinks he's been outcoached, keep an eye on him and see where he is coaching next year(back to the SEC or NFL). Name one area coach who could do that.... and on the McCallie subject, Baylor has never had the players that McCallie has. Baylor may have a few great players, but not the depth. THe only reason a lot of Baylor's players go on to play in college is because of Bibee's connections. Baylor is alot more picky about who they let in and until Baylor puts a focus on admitting athletes, they'll never beat McCallie even if Vince Lombardi is coaching. Since Dr. Stacy seems to know so much, maybe he should coach them next year.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baylor is going to stink now. There is not a better coach in the area than David Bibee. No other person could have put up with the crap that he had to deal with and still make the semi-finals. He got screwed, and for all you who thinks he's been outcoached, keep an eye on him and see where he is coaching next year(back to the SEC or NFL). Name one area coach who could do that.... and on the McCallie subject, Baylor has never had the players that McCallie has. Baylor may have a few great players, but not the depth. THe only reason a lot of Baylor's players go on to play in college is because of Bibee's connections. Baylor is alot more picky about who they let in and until Baylor puts a focus on admitting athletes, they'll never beat McCallie even if Vince Lombardi is coaching. Since Dr. Stacy seems to know so much, maybe he should coach them next year.

I think I am going to have to say that the above post might be the biggest load of crap I have seen on this site in many a day!!

And now for another word from Lala Land!

It is safe to say that Coach Bibee will survive. He has countless connections in college and the pros. He is very well respected by coaches from this level becuase he has been there before. He will have no problem finding a job, and will probably end up in a better situation where he can be successful. It's Baylors loss. Too bad for the players though, there was no reason for this to happen.

It is safe to say that Coach Bibee will survive. He has countless connections in college and the pros. He is very well respected by coaches from this level becuase he has been there before. He will have no problem finding a job, and will probably end up in a better situation where he can be successful. It's Baylors loss. Too bad for the players though, there was no reason for this to happen.

There were nine reasons - the current number of McCallie's win streak against Baylor.

you can assume i don't know squat but you know what happens when you assume things. just know that the way things went down was not right, actually down right nasty. however, i don't feel like i can say everything that went on because it is not public knowledge and should be kept that way. let's just say i am very close to the program and know exactly what happened. you'll have to find out from someone else, not me.