David Lipscomb vs Livingston Academy

swipper

Good post 2wildcat20. It seems that we have another Charlie Murphy on our hands in this topic. Except people on here could actually understand the meaning to most of Charlie's posts. BombSquad, so far, has made no sense with his posts. Oh and by the way.....LA wins this one on Saturday.....alot of hard work and plenty of determination will be the reason why.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...so I'm playing catchup...I really don't think that DL nor LA is overlooking each other. We know they are both good. You have to be to make it this far. Everyone knows how it is...you wanna "trash talk" saying your team is gonna

blow the other team away and blah blah blah. No one shoud get upset over stupid posts from stupid people like oh ummm...BombSquad...or whatever that kids name is. Ok...my point...(if there is one) let's jus go sat. and support our teams...and congradulate them...win or lose...they BOTH have done an awesome job. LA I hope you win and bring home the gold! You know I'll be there CHEERING you on!

Wow! President of Deion's fan club, English professor,comedian, judge, football expert,etc.... and you guys thought Charlie Murphy was annoying??? :thumb:

Bomb is also the president of the Bobcats 'Fan Club"...aren't ya, Bomb? :lol: Go ahead...just ask him.... :D LA better beware, getting outside of Nashville is hard on the old B, you never know what he might say....:lol:

Just messing with ya, Bombsquad. You know we Bobcats luuuuvvv DL..... B) But....that might not help you Saturday.

Edited by GreenbrierCat2

understand your hostility man....after 12 yrs at $7,000 a yr...I probably wouldn't take crap off

When BombSquad started attending he probably payed around 4,000....his last year just under 7,000...let's not exaggerate here. He probably payed around 50,000 over his twelve years, and if you asked him today, every dollar was worth beating people like you into submission. I would say his state championship was the product of $44,000 dollars.

Bomb is also the president of the Bobcats 'Fan Club"...aren't ya, Bomb? :lol: Go ahead...just ask him.... :lol: LA better beware, getting outside of Nashville is hard on the old B, you never know what he might say....:thumb:

Just messing with ya, Bombsquad. You know we Bobcats luuuuvvv DL..... :D But....that might not help you Saturday.

As I sit and admire the responses the inhabitants of Hog-Eye have offered me, I would like to be sentimental in my response to you, Cat. As much as I enjoy razzing your township every season, I want you to know, I do, in fact, appreciate your program and wish them the best in every game but one each season (Maybe two in some future seasons. Can't have that quote come back to bite me in 2007, because I wouldn't put it past someone in Greenbrier). I thought no one would get as fired up as you guys, but these guys are trying to get up there with the likes of you and your kinfolk to the North. For the record though, congratulations to Livingston for making it this far and I hope for a safe game on both sides, but I'll always like Greenbrier more than Livingston if for no other reason than the Hog-Eye shenanigan.

This Charlie Murphy character must have something special to rank up there with me.

BombSquad

Humility at a Minimum

Like i had said before in an earlier post i am a pickett co. bobcat fan through and through but this past friday i had that wildcat spirit as i cheered on the wildcats as they beat notre dame, and ill have that same spirit again this saturday when the wildcats play for the state title. Wilson Cates is an amazing athlete no question about it he can do it all and i hope he and the rest of the cats have one more big game left in them and bring that state title to LA, Go WILDCATS!!

As I sit and admire the responses the inhabitants of Hog-Eye have offered me, I would like to be sentimental in my response to you, Cat. As much as I enjoy razzing your township every season, I want you to know, I do, in fact, appreciate your program and wish them the best in every game but one each season (Maybe two in some future seasons. Can't have that quote come back to bite me in 2007, because I wouldn't put it past someone in Greenbrier). I thought no one would get as fired up as you guys, but these guys are trying to get up there with the likes of you and your kinfolk to the North. For the record though, congratulations to Livingston for making it this far and I hope for a safe game on both sides, but I'll always like Greenbrier more than Livingston if for no other reason than the Hog-Eye shenanigan.

This Charlie Murphy character must have something special to rank up there with me.

BombSquad

Humility at a Minimum

Bombsquad, you sound like a certain person that posts on Softballwire!!!!!

I give, what do you call Creek Wood and Cheatam Co?

...................................................................................................................................BEST one on this thread..Catfish is full to the "BRIM" of his praises to Creek Wood and Cheatam Co...if this were true..why arent one of them playing in this game instead of DL.. WHY,Because DL beat both of them 30 points each...i got on mostly to hear LA spouting off and thats what im hearing :thumb: ....LA...DL will not respond to your trashmouthing...They only respond on the field where it counts..Ask Lexington..200-300 posts that game the Red Tigers this..the Red Tigers that...HUH??? you mean they lost much like Creek Wood and Cheatam Co...the only team they played without trash talk was Covington of which im a region 7 3aaa fan...DL take the Gold Ball to the House..I RESPECT you for not responding to the LA loudmouths as you havent to anyother teams broadcasting their teams going to beat like A REDHEADED STEP CHILD...NOT HAPPENING LA!!!

Looking forward to catching 4 of the 5 games this weekend. This should be a pretty decent match-up. Livingston's QB is a phenom. He's a one man gang. I wonder how much offense LA will be able to muster if he's held in check though.

DL is always tough. Good luck to both teams!!

Edited by Rebel Nation

Looking forward to catching 4 of the 5 games this weekend. This should be a pretty decent match-up. Livingston's QB is a phenom. He's a one man gang. I wonder how much offense LA will be able to muster if he's held in check though.

DL is always tough. Good luck to both teams!!

LA has other weapons besides Cates...but he is what makes them go. You have to account for him on every play. That opens things up for the other guys.

Your eleven posts are an embarrassment to your town along with the naming of your "star" player. Get on here before LA goes on the mythical run and someone might respect you. No one at Lipscomb is underestimating your team. As for calling out David Lipscomb, the person: Are you kidding me? You may be the biggest tool in small town history.

Eastnfootballexpert, it is good to see you on the boards. I got back on after a year long hiatus and figured you had moved on to bigger and better things. I'll leave you with a Haiku...

When the leaves turn brown...

LA is full of huge tools,

Lipscomb names the score

I'm confused! What does the size of our boys tools have to do with football?

I always heard that size doesn't matter. :unsure: