LIVINGSTON ACADEMY - WOW!

ShutupandPlay

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i do not think so. i think your screen name says it all. you would get that first pitch and i would come off the corner and go through you like a "dose of salt through a widow woman". IF you got up you would beg maynord please keep the ball this guy will tear me apart if you pitch it again, please. if you ran the other way i would work my way down the line and run you down and give you the worst kidney shot ever, you would be peeing blood for weeks. get out the leather helmet, we will meet new years day that should give you time to get you affairs in order.

Keep rollin' Big Blue Train we are proud of you.

ps you need to get out of bed and defend yourself

You saw this guy play and you're calling him out?? Wow! The air up on Rock Crusher must be causing you to have a "PAIN WISH"!! B)B) I don't care if he is __ years old, you don't want none of the chair!!!

Did you hear what would happen if i came off the corner on you. I think you need to think about what you are saying before you type. To quote a historic Movie, "your mouth is writing checks your @$$ can not cash"!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are you a fat couch potato. B) Get a life instead of bothering me. I knew you were just all talk. I pretty sure I know you but not sure but it don't matter b/c your just going to hide behind your PC. B)

What are you a fat couch potato. :lol: Get a life instead of bothering me. I knew you were just all talk. I pretty sure I know you but not sure but it don't matter b/c your just going to hide behind your PC. :D

Rocking Chair i need to tone this conversation down. You have been a hero of mine for a long time and i would hate to see you around town walking with a permanent limp. I also do not want to be the reason you have to become the receipent of a brand new plastic hip.

Rocking Chair i need to tone this conversation down. You have been a hero of mine for a long time and i would hate to see you around town walking with a permanent limp. I also do not want to be the reason you have to become the receipent of a brand new plastic hip.

Gotcha I know that you were just trying to get me going. I'm a hero of yours what are you smoking. :lol: I seriously doubt that you could tackle me especially if you never played. Of course I 've been wrong before.

Tone it down are you getting worried that I might know who you are. :D It's been fun rambling on but I'm sure that the rest of coachT fans don't find it amusing. :D So if you want to reveal yourself I'm in the book. BTW I can take a little ribbing hope you can too. :D

Gotcha I know that you were just trying to get me going. I'm a hero of yours what are you smoking. :lol: I seriously doubt that you could tackle me especially if you never played. Of course I 've been wrong before.

Tone it down are you getting worried that I might know who you are. :D It's been fun rambling on but I'm sure that the rest of coachT fans don't find it amusing. :D So if you want to reveal yourself I'm in the book. BTW I can take a little ribbing hope you can too. :D

Your number is not listed. I looked it up. I am smoking Doral Ultra Light 100's. What are you smoking REDS?

No, I am sure people don't want to hear about the love quarrel between you two. I am finding it all quite amusing. I don't know who the winner is so far. You two really should start a new thread for this though. Taking away from the this thread.

I will name it I Love HS Football "A Love Story between a man and his balls". Stay out of this Rocking Chair and I were just having fun. Our real intention is to support our CATS. We are proud of our boys and want them to be loose on Saturday. You know they read this and do not need to be concerned with stats and records that are placed on here. So I Love HS Football please go back and sit in the corner until someone pulls your chain. Rocking Chair is a big boy and can defend himself.

Go Cats

We are Proud of YOU

I will name it I Love HS Football "A Love Story between a man and his balls". Stay out of this Rocking Chair and I were just having fun. Our real intention is to support our CATS. We are proud of our boys and want them to be loose on Saturday. You know they read this and do not need to be concerned with stats and records that are placed on here. So I Love HS Football please go back and sit in the corner until someone pulls your chain. Rocking Chair is a big boy and can defend himself.

Go Cats

We are Proud of YOU

I guess you told me!