LIVINGSTON ACADEMY - WOW!

ShutupandPlay

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know. LA has had some quality teams in their entire school history. I mean what about the McCoin era in the 80's. Just hard for me to understand how it was started from "scratch." When I think of starting from scratch, I would think of Red Boiling Springs or what Pickett County is doing. Not a big deal, I just didn't understand the comment.

I don't think Coach McCoin gets enough credit right now for his work and play calling with this year's team. He has a great offensive mind.

I don't know. LA has had some quality teams in their entire school history. I mean what about the McCoin era in the 80's. Just hard for me to understand how it was started from "scratch." When I think of starting from scratch, I would think of Red Boiling Springs or what Pickett County is doing. Not a big deal, I just didn't understand the comment.

Sorry for the confusion. You are right. LA has had many good seasons before prior to 90 but I was refering to the pee-wee and middle school programs really helping out the high school and it was around 1990 that LA started making the playoffs on a consitant basis and going further and further in the playoffs as the years progressed. However, I did not mean to say that LA did not have great teams or seasons in the past. I know better than that.

Sorry for the confusion. You are right. LA has had many good seasons before prior to 90 but I was refering to the pee-wee and middle school programs really helping out the high school and it was around 1990 that LA started making the playoffs on a consitant basis and going further and further in the playoffs as the years progressed. However, I did not mean to say that LA did not have great teams or seasons in the past. I know better than that.

OK

I agree... the AC game was huge (obviously), going for 2 at the end there to win instead of the 1 to tie really got'em rolling. That win, 29-28, ended up being the difference in making and not making the playoffs... the rest is history, as they say.

The coaches left that decision to the offensive line and to a man they said they could get the yards needed. Go Cats!

the key to LAs sucess is the line if im not mistakin they have 3 seniors and 2 jrs. on that line and boy is it a great line i mean look u got a right tackle that i have yet to see miss any big blocks and a guard that got all region last year that just absolutly rocks heads a center that can block anyhting that comes his way another guard that has a low center of gravity and no one can get lower then he can i mean he cant be moved and then u got the other tackle he looks to be pretty skinny but from what iv seen he is not scared to take on anyone,... i have seen this line take on alot of D-1 prospects and shut them down linemen dont gte enough credit they r what makes the ball go up and down the feild

GO LA LIVE THE DREAM