LIVINGSTON ACADEMY - WOW!

ShutupandPlay

I just have to say how proud I am of LA's team and coaches. To the coaching staff....you all are a great group of men who've worked your butts off for this. You guys are setting an example for all of us. And to the players.....you've shown so much heart the last three weeks. GREAT JOB!!!! to a great group of kids!

So many people counted you out before this ever began. Way to prove them wrong. You guys never give up. We're all so proud of LA Football!

Like I said last week - This couldn't happen to a better group of people.

Way to go! Can't wait till next week.

Coach Melton

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LA is impressive. David Lipscomb better not take them lightly. This is the best team with 5 losses in the history of football..........

You've got that right! They could be the 3A version of the 98 Oakland Patriots. Same record and a state championship! Congrats to LA and my friend Boo Lamb! I knew you had to be good at something, and coaching must be it! :thumb:

They lost some close games to very tough teams. They avenged two of them in the playoffs...AE and Catholic. They dominated Trousdale in the statistics...but TC has a 91 yard kickoff return and a long punt return set up their other score. They narrowly missed the two point conversion to tie late. They lost 14-12.

They lost at Catholic 24-21 after falling behind early.

They lost to AE 28-21. Had a chance in that one.

They lost at Fulton 18-7 after leading in that game. It was 12-7 with LA driving with about 3 minutes to go. Fulton stopped them and scored a late TD to put it away.

They lost to Smith County 26-21. SC scored 20 points in the 1st quarter on big plays...and held on to win.

They could have won all of those games...but just didn't make the plays to win.

In the playoffs...they have found ways to win in almost the same situations they had in the regular season. All of their playoff games have gone down to the wire.

They are battle tested...that's for sure.

Edited by Antwan

The football in Middle Tennessee..... What can be said....... ND won all their games, give them credit....but they barely won against a very one dimentional team last week and looks as if they got their noggins handed to 'em by a fine two dimentional team.....

Way to go, Livingston..... See you guys next week..... B)