LIVINGSTON ACADEMY - WOW!

ShutupandPlay

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well what jersey was you talking about wearing to the game then. You never played then how and why are you trying to compare teams if you never played. How could you possilbly know how much blood sweat and tears it takes to play football and be successful ??

i saw it in a movie once, and espn does a great job covering the game of football, i figured that was close enough to the real thing.

Well what jersey was you talking about wearing to the game then. You never played then how and why are you trying to compare teams if you never played. How could you possilbly know how much blood sweat and tears it takes to play football and be successful ??

i know alot of people that know a heck of alot more about sports than me or you that have never played. don't knock the people that did not get all the glory on the field like yourself. we cheered you on just as we are cheering our 2005 cats. i think if we lined up today i would pile drive and pulverize that option u and maynord ran.

All I know as a player of the '05 Cats we still look up to a lot of the old teams. We always look back at the 97 highlight film and remember how good those boys were at the time. We only hope one day someone will look back and say,"Hey man lets put in the 05 highlight film and watch how good that team was." That would be a great honor for me as a Cat player. So all the older players on here 97 or whatever team it is an honor to play for the state title this year and we want all of you to cheer for us and feel like this game is yours as much as it ours.

All I know as a player of the '05 Cats we still look up to a lot of the old teams. We always look back at the 97 highlight film and remember how good those boys were at the time. We only hope one day someone will look back and say,"Hey man lets put in the 05 highlight film and watch how good that team was." That would be a great honor for me as a Cat player. So all the older players on here 97 or whatever team it is an honor to play for the state title this year and we want all of you to cheer for us and feel like this game is yours as much as it ours.

It's been a pleasure watching the 05 team play. You guys need to continue to defy the odds that are against you. Do you realize that LA is not even to be thought of much less play for the state title. I am real envious of the way this team has fought all year. Don't take NO for an answer. Go down to the BORO and bring that Gold Ball home. And remember that we are behind you in spirit. When you walk on that field you are representing not only your team but the teams of the past. So go out there and do something that most of us never had a chance to do. WIN it all.

i know alot of people that know a heck of alot more about sports than me or you that have never played. don't knock the people that did not get all the glory on the field like yourself. we cheered you on just as we are cheering our 2005 cats. i think if we lined up today i would pile drive and pulverize that option u and maynord ran.

Name one that has never played that knows more than me I'm curious. I'm not knocking nobody your the one that brought up all this BS. Thanks for cheering my team on that really means alot to me. That sounds like a wonderful idea lining up one more time for old time sakes. When will you be ready. I can't wait. Watching this years team has brought that old fire back. A feeling I haven't felt in many a year. That has to be the funniest thing that I have ever heard.

i saw it in a movie once, and espn does a great job covering the game of football, i figured that was close enough to the real thing.

Don't go to bed on me now. See that's where I'll get you I have more stamina than you do. I won't quit like your doing me now. You might stop that option once but be prepared b/c I'll get up and run it even harder and harder until your face looks like it's been on fire and has been stomped out with a track shoe.

Don't go to bed on me now. See that's where I'll get you I have more stamina than you do. I won't quit like your doing me now. You might stop that option once but be prepared b/c I'll get up and run it even harder and harder until your face looks like it's been on fire and has been stomped out with a track shoe.

i do not think so. i think your screen name says it all. you would get that first pitch and i would come off the corner and go through you like a "dose of salt through a widow woman". IF you got up you would beg maynord please keep the ball this guy will tear me apart if you pitch it again, please. if you ran the other way i would work my way down the line and run you down and give you the worst kidney shot ever, you would be peeing blood for weeks. get out the leather helmet, we will meet new years day that should give you time to get you affairs in order.

Keep rollin' Big Blue Train we are proud of you.

ps you need to get out of bed and defend yourself