BlueCross Bowl Stadium Rules

OR nole

It is almost impossible to get any useful fan information from the TSSAA web-site.

Are all tickets $10.00 regardless of age? Is a ticket good for multiple games or do they try to clear the stadium? Is there a re-entry policy (staying all day could get rough)? Will we have to pay to park? What can we carry into the stadium? Any other information is much appreciated.

Bottom line, will me and my family feel good about the experience or is it run by Nazis?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, you have to pay to park. No re-entry but your ticket is good for as long as you stay.

May have to pay if you park right next to the stadium but there is lots of parking on campus during the weekend that is free. If Oak Ridge fans can do those 'stairs' they should have NO problem walking from the free lots. ;)

Even I can do the walk from the lots next to the high rise girls dorms, but I had LOTS of practice from my days of being a student there. :lol:

'If' you are flying in on your private helocopter, be aware that the air space over the high rises are restricted due to nude sunbathing there. They have NO sense of humor about it either. Even for Guard copters. :P

Yea, what really is a downer is the T$$AA won't let you go on to the field to congradulate your team and shake the other teams hands. They'll try to tell you its for security reasons, what a crock.

Alcoa parents and fans were all over the field last year, congratulating players and coaches, taking pictures, etc. However, there was not another game after ours. That could have made a difference.

It is almost impossible to get any useful fan information from the TSSAA web-site.

Are all tickets $10.00 regardless of age? Is a ticket good for multiple games or do they try to clear the stadium? Is there a re-entry policy (staying all day could get rough)? Will we have to pay to park? What can we carry into the stadium? Any other information is much appreciated.

Bottom line, will me and my family feel good about the experience or is it run by Nazis?

OK Here is what they (TSSAA security and other officals) told me and my friends when we entered the stadium.

No Explosive devices

No Re-entry

No large backpacks, bags, or coolers Whether they will search them or not, I don't know, so if you are bringing something in question, leave it.

And, at least at the D2 CBHS-MUS state title game, no one was allowed to storm the field, which was a real bummer in that I know CBHS wanted to do it, and I'm pretty sure MUS wanted to do the same.

Hope that helps.

Edited by OPCCBHS1

This helps so far. I can't imagine a mama or daddy not getting on the field to celebrate with their kids. Or worse yet, not being able to console their kid.

If there is a game after yours they want to keep the field clear so the next one can start on time and there is the problem of the Trophy presentations. After the 5A game last year they wanted to keep the fans off to but it didn't work. :D

You ever watch cattle being loaded? Pretty much the same process there. It is NOT like the great atmosphere you have at your own stadium. :D

dont pay the parking fees....... there are LOADS of spaces around the campus and town if you dont mind walking just a bit..... my suggestion.... theres a la siesta resturant just down the street and then theres also gentlmen jim's and the other stores along the strip with space just get there early.... we parked there during the b-ball tourney in the spring last year